OnePlus 7T (Glacier Blue, 8GB RAM, Fluid AMOLED Display, 128GB Storage, 3800mAH Battery)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 48+12+16MP triple rear camera with telephoto lens + ultrawide angle lens | 16MP front camera with 4K video capture @ 30/60 FPS, ultrashot, nightscape, portrait, pro mode, panorama, HDR, AI scene detection, RAW image
- 16.63 centimeters (6.55 inch) 90Hz fluid AMOLED with 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution and 402 ppi pixel density
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 8GB RAM | 128GB internal memory | Dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (4G+4G)
- Oxygen OS based on Android v10 operating system with 2.96GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus AI Engine octa-core, 7nm processor, Adreno 640
- 3800mAH lithium-ion battery
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
- Box also includes: Warp charge 30 power adapter, warp type-C cable (support usb 2. 0), quick start guide, welcome letter, safety information and warranty card, logo sticker, case, screen protector (pre-applied), sim tray ejector
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The all new OnePlus 7T Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus (Octa-core, 7nm, up to 2.96 GHz) with Qualcomm AI Engine. Equipped with 90hz Fluid display, a Triple Rear camera with Telephoto and Ultra wide angel lens that can capture 4K video @ 30/60 FPS with modes like UltraShot, Nightscape, Portrait, Pro Mode, Panorama, HDR, AI Scene Detection, RAW Image. Face Unlock, HDR, Screen Flash, Face Retouching, In-built - Fingerprint
From the manufacturer
Warp Charge 30T
18% faster than Warp Charge 30, The all-new Warp Charge 30T charges the OnePlus 7T’s 3800 mAh battery to 70% in just half an hour
Designed to encourage healthy screen-time balance, allows users to temporarily disable some notifications and apps. Zen Mode features additional personalization and flexibility, with the ability to adjust the time duration from 20 to 60 minutes.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am not a gamer or a geek. A regular user who wants to do all the office work on the phone, social media, blogging and vlogging, etc.
The last OnePlus phone I was using was Oneplus 5 and was quite happy with it until it screen got broken and replacement cost was higher than the selling price of the device itself.
The day it arrived from Amazon I opened it with a lot of excitement which continued till I have held it in my hands.
Here are the issues:
1. Weight: It weighed too much I felt like holding a brick. And it is thick. When I hold it in one hand for a few minutes I get a deep red pit in my hand (due to blood circulation).
2. Camera: Then I had to go for a conference there I tried clicking pictures. Picture quality did not come out well. Still, I thought it may be light or background because of my previous experiences I could not believe it to be not good. So I continued clicking pictures which really missed detailing. As you zoom in it will make it blurred. I have clicked a magazine cover picture with my Oneplus 5 which had only 16 MP camera but pic quality was natural and good. It clicks blur pics may it has to do with image Stabilization.
3. Battery: Battery is avg. All those time I teased my iPhone or Samsung Series colleagues and friends for their battery life. Welcome to the league. This offers an avg battery life. I never carried a charger with me in previous models if I Start with 90% even after two years. But here I have to carry it even for the average usage. I m wondering what would be this phone battery life in a year or more.
4. 90 Hz refresh rate is a gimmick to sell this device. It will give you fluid experience but the soon it consumes battery you will always prefer to keep it to 60hz which is an option given in the display settings. If you always stick to a desk or have a power source around you can keep it to 90hz. Not for people who are on the move most of the time. Don't fall for it.
5. Sound: It's average. Phone calls are not crisp and clear. At times the caller's voice gets hazy and husky. Voice is even audible to person the person sitting next to me. Even on lower volumes. Speakers volume is loud but the sound quality is not good.
6. No premium-feeling anymore. With multiple variants, it has joined the league of Samsung, Mi, Oppo, Vivo. Now they are launching 7t pro on Oct 10 again it is a disappointment for those who bought 7t on day 1. Maybe their R&D or trials have some problem here that in every two months they are launching a new device with an update to the previous faults. Like OnePlus 7 has voice receiver on one side which is right. So if you take calls or hear the phone from left you won't get a clear voice or volume. So they added receivers on both the side in this device.
I am still not getting why I have spent Rs 40,000 on it. No camera quality, no battery life, no sound quality on calls, getting wounds on holding it for long.
I have always recommended OnePlus devices to everyone around and had high hopes and trust on the brand that I bought it on the day of the launch but with this experience, I won't recommend OnePlus 7t to my colleagues and friends who are planning to upgrade their devices.
Design - 4/5
+Premium glass back
Performance - 5/5
+Latest and greatest hardware
OS - 4.5/5
+Smooth Android experience - Oxygen OS
Display - 4.5/5
+Butter smooth 90 Hz Amoled display - treat to the eye
+Fastest charging ever seen
+Overall good output with all 3 cameras
+ Amazing macro mode
- Misses details and messes up with Colors sometimes
Audio - 4/5
+Clear and loud - quality output
Firstly, kudos to Amazon for such a quick delivery and excellent packaging.
Coming to the mobile, the first impression is just amazing. Its smooth, fast and you can't come out of it.
The amoeld display is stunning and camera is amazing. Battery backup is also too good. And it took me 40 min to charge from 2% to 100%.
CAMERA - 4.8/5
Display - 4.7/5
Performance - 4.8/5
Speed - 5/5
Gaming experience- 4.8/5
NO Headset jack.
One Plus didn't even provide 3.5mm Type C Converter either which dissapointed me.
Camera design could have been made better (But I feel better compared to Apple 11 pro)
Overall: 4.7/5 One Plus proves again why its the BEST MOBILE right now. Go for it.
What is concerning me is the heating issue which crops up off and on. The Battery drains quickly so we have to keep it at 60Hz to longer life. Is there anyone else feeling the heating issues?
128 Gb storage.
This is super amazing phone.
It is super fast Like bullet Train.
Obviously it will never hang.
Camera quality is better than OnePlus 7 Because it has triple camera 😍 .
Design of phone is also amazing.
Turbo charging with 3800 mAH battery is too good.