Tewtross DAC Digital to Analog Audio Converter SPDIF Toslink Optical and Coaxial to Analog 3.5mm AUX Stereo Adapter (Black)
- Simple Solution to Convert Coaxial or Toslink Digital PCM Audio Signals to Analog Audio Signal (Not Capable of Being Reversed)
- Plug and Play. Just Connect Optical or Coaxial Digital Audio Output on Your Devices (Such as Hdtv, Blu-ray Player) to This Converter, Then Aux 3.5mm Jack on the Other Side to Your Headphone or Stereo Speaker (Please Don't Forget to Set the Audio Output to Pcm)
- Wide Applicability - Compatible With Blu-ray Player, Satellite Receiver, Br Player, Xbox 360, Hdtv, Dvd, Amplifier, Sound Bar, Speaker and All Device With Digital Audio Out Port
- Input Audio Connector Ports: 1 x Optical Toslink SPDIF, 1 x Coaxial; Output Audio Connector: 1 x 3.5mm Jack. Powered by Micro USB Power Cable (Power Adapter is NOT Included); Do Not Use Very High Power Other than 5V 1 Amp
- Supports Uncompressed 2-channel Lpcm or Pcm Digital Audio Signal Output; Provides Electromagnetic-noise-free Transmission(5.1 or Dolby Digital Channel Is Incompatible, Please Set the Digital Audio Output Format to PCM
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (2): Get 5% up to Rs. 1000 Instant Discount on Axis Bank Credit EMI transactions and 10% up to Rs. 1500 Instant discount on Axis Bank Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Tewtross audio converter is designed for efficient and effortless digital to analog audio conversion. It can be used for audio switching across a wide range of professional and home audio devices. It is simple yet effective to use. It is compact, lightweight and super-fast in transmitting the audio signals.
Plug and Play
This digital to analog audio converter does not require any complex installation, wires, application or software to be installed. Just plug it in to the co-axial or optical audio output of your device and use a 3.5mm jack to connect to a headphone or a stereo speaker. Do not forget to set the audio output to PCM.
This audio converter can be connected to a variety of sound and entertainment devices. It is compatible with Blu-ray players, satellite receivers, XBOX, HD TV, DVD, amplifier, sound bar, stereo speakers and other devices with digital audio output port.
The converter is capable of seamlessly supporting uncompressed 2 channel LPCM or PCM digital audio signal output. It offers electromagnetic noise free transmission. It is compact yet features high speed transmission of audio signals.
The analog converter is provided with a USB charging cable and a male to male audio cable. You can power this device with a standard 5V 1A plug. The audio adapter can also be connected to a headset or connected to an AUX input with the audio cable.
This digital to analog audio converter is suitable for both home and professional audio switching applications. It is portable and can be carried anywhere easily. It is ideally designed for switching Co-axial or TosLink digital audio signals to analog L/R audio.
Review this product
37 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The product is easy to install 1 min to connect all wires. I have used it for two weeks now without any issue. Does what is says sound output is good. I play HD videos, UHD on Netflix.
1. No lag in Audio
2. No loss in Audio quality
3. Directly connected my speaker system to the 3.5mm output, no connecting cable used
1. Little expensive, but for a quality product its ok
2. No optical cable given along the product, have to buy separately
Speaking about Tewtross DAC audio output is crystal crisp clear,the most important is that any normal usb cable can power this DAC, i am so very pleased with the product, its been only a month may be next month i would be able to tell u about the durability, currently I've been using for not less than 3hours a day since 15days no heating issues like earlier i had pruthvik DAC which i had to replace once and after month it was dead ,i guess this lasts long. Overall i loved Tewtross DAC performance at fullest.
It's an useful converter to connect to a digital source to an analogue sound system.
I am using it with my VU 65 inch tv along with the creative woofer system.