|Manufacturer||Instahot Foods Private Limited|
|Net Quantity||6.00 count|
|Package Dimensions||36.1 x 24.7 x 12.5 cm; 950 Grams|
|Country of Origin||India|
TheTasteCompany Apple Oat Meal - Ready to Eat | Instant Food | Taste Company (Pack of 6)
|Deal of the Day:||₹589.00 (₹98.17 / count)|
Ends in 02h 59m 13s
Deal has ended
|You Save:||₹125.00 (18%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Save Extra with 3 offers
Enhance your purchase
|Package Weight||0.95 Kilograms|
About this item
- Incase you are missing ghar ka khana, we prepare our ready-to-eat meals using home-cooking methods
- We use hand picked spices to keep the homely essence intact in our instant meals
- Pour hot water upto the mark on the box, close lid, be patient for 5 minutes and then enjoy the delectable meal
- We add no preservatives and no colors
- Package Content: 6 X 90 Gm of oat meal; Quantity After Adding Hot Water: (Each 230 Gm) oat meal; Shelf Life: 180 Days; Ingredient Type: Vegetarian
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
Apple Oat Meal
- The power-packed breakfast: Apple Oat Meal is rich in oat meal fibre and apple's nutrients. As they say, "An apple a day keeps the doctor away", start your day with a power-packed breakfast for all pumped up mornings.
- We take care of your health: We use 100% natural ingredients to give stress-free eating pleasure. No preservatives whatsoever. It is just SCIENCE!
- The Ghar-ka-khana feel: Carefully sourced best quality recipe and ingredients to give you that homely feel in every bite
- Our little secret: We do NOT add any types of preservatives and prefer to keep it natural
- Scrumptious & healthy meal in 5 minutes: Empty the pouch contents into the box and pour hot water till the water level mark. Stir and keep covered. Delicious Apple Oat Meal is ready in just 5 minutes
- Now preparing healthy meals is hassle-free and quick
|TTC Semiya Upma||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|TTC Rava Upma||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|TTC Apple Oat Meal||✓||✓||✓||✓|
A simpler process than making Dalgona Coffee
Open the packet
Open the TTC paper box where you will find a TTC marked packet and the spoon. Tear open the packet and pour the contents into the bowl.
Add Boiling water
The next thing is to add boiling water. Because this is a paper box, you don't have to worry about any package particles in your food. The water needs to be filled up to the mentioned mark in the container.
Stir it well
Once you have added the boiling water, take the spoon which was provided in the container and stir the food gently for 30 seconds. Close the container with the lid and let it rest for 5 minutes.
Open the lid and Voila! Your tasty food is ready to be eaten. We don't think there is any instruction needed there. Once you have relished the taste and bid your hunger goodbye, take a minute to appreciate it and spread the word
Reviews with images
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
-- the oatmeal w/ apple chunks is tasty and mildly sweet.
-- the container is huge!! 90g? That is good for 2 helpings, imho. Ive seen such containers for noodles :) - the oatmeal containers have been smaller.
-- the wooden spoons are a plus.
All in all - quick, healthy, tasty option for breakfast. Remember to soak the oatmeal well - give it time (5 mins at least) and it will turn out good. Now hoping for other natural flavors, yum!
By Sumitro Sinha on 20 August 2021