- Reading level: 7 - 12 years
- Paperback: 158 pages
- Publisher: Scholastic Incorporated; Reissue edition (1 November 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0545227739
- ISBN-13: 978-0545227735
- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 0.6 x 18.4 cm
- Customer Reviews: 320 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,026 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ ₹ 75.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 85.00 Delivery charge
Thea Stilton and The Mystery in Paris: 05 (Geronimo Stilton) Paperback – 1 November 2010
Save Extra with 4 offers
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Cashback: Get ₹50 cashback as Amazon Pay Balance on paying with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid once per customer on 1st ever Amazon Pay UPI transaction on Mobile App Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (4): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
About the Author
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Book was wrapped in a bubble sheet...not a single page is damaged..book is in its best condition...and it is brand new book not a second hand...and the sheets are of good quality.
Top international reviews
Help the Thea sister and read it!!!
Now the ever-expanding Geronimo Stilton universe introduces five young female mice clad in such colorful way, wearing unique fashion from their own homelands around the world with their lovely, big-eared heads covered in such luxurious manes of varying length, color, and style, too.
Beautiful, gracefully slim, and in their late teens (to maybe early 20s, like real-life university students), the five anthropomorphic girls are featured in their own books under the name of their mentor, Thea Stilton, who happens to be the daredevil sister of Geronimo Stilton, another mouse hero for kids from Italy.
Attending an elite boarding school on the paradise-like Whale Island, the furry heroines are superrich enough to leave at the drop of a hat to go on extraordinary adventures/vacations all over the whole globe (and even into the fantastic worlds to boot!) and not even miss a single class at the prestigious Mouseford Academy. None of them ever hold an after-school job to fund such extravagant escapades - and they even send very expensive exotic gifts to their favorite teacher at the very beginning of their stories, too. (Never mind that one of the young mouselets came from a family running a little pizzeria to support SEVERAL half-grown siblings under one roof! Then again, she has bought herself an Italian ice cream cone AS BIG AS HER HEAD right before a ballet lesson in one story. ^_~ )
Like wacky old Scooby Doo cartoons, the girls solve confusing riddles, foil bad guys, and discover hidden treasures. Such clever little stories are full of mystery, suspense, history, and lots of fun and glamour as well as dewy-eyed young romance and great messages about true friendship. :)
The Thea Sisters books are also gorgeously illustrated and colored (some scenes are even SPECTACULAR as they depict famous landmarks like Greek ruins, Scottish castles, and a shimmering New York City skyline bathed in golden sunset.) Like Geronimo Stilton books, these books are very educational (there's plenty of accompanying maps/facts/history to teach kids about lands that our favorite cheese-loving girlfriends are visiting) and the easy-to-read text is also playfully sprinkled with colored special effects to make the stories more eye-catching for the young readers.
Thea Stilton herself acts as a good "den mother" as well as an interested audience for the five courageous kids, though she has sometimes behaved disdainfully toward her older brother, Geronimo Stilton in his own books.
Very enjoyable Barbiesque fantasy for preteen girls as well as furry fans (like myself) to escape into. :)