- Unknown Binding
- Publisher: 9998887889; First edition (2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9380223684
- ISBN-13: 978-9380223681
- Package Dimensions: 19 x 12.4 x 2.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5,305 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#89,921 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #11404 in Reference (Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 100.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 82.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 80.00 Delivery charge
Think And Grow Rich Unknown Binding – 2019
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (2): Get 5% up to Rs. 1000 Instant Discount on Axis Bank Credit EMI transactions and 10% up to Rs. 1500 Instant discount on Axis Bank Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
5,305 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Author: NAPOLEON HILL
Publisher: Amazing reads
Genre: Self-help, Nonfiction
My Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
I don't think this book needs a review because it's a bestseller for over 70 years with millions of copies sold.
But still, I wanna talk about this book because I feel many people are still unaware of this beauty.
Guys, if you are a dreamer and you want to be successful in your life, I know you always need a push or motivation to continue on that path with the same dedication, strength and not giving up attitude, this book can help you a lot because it has great examples, motivational stories, principles/secrets to success and also many practical ideas which if followed properly, you can do wonders.
As I always say a book won't work unless you do, if you want this book to help you, then you have to apply all those principles.
It is written on the back of this book that " this book is probably the best self help book ever written" i agree with that line and support it.
This book was published in 1940's ,a bit old book but had every bit of relevant and eternal information which we think of now and ever.
THINK AND GROW RICH was the title of the book but reading this book twice I came to know that lot more titles suit this book and a few I thought were
THINK AND GROW PERSONALITY
THINK AND GROW CHARACTER
THINK AND GROW WISDOM
THINK AND GROW MOTIVATION.
Fabulous book and continuing to admire the work.
This book was published in 1937, during the Great Depression, and if the people who suffered during that time had read this book their lives might have been better.
It is really about convincing yourself to become wealthy. It outlines the steps you need to take and the steps you need to avoid.
There are also a lot of interesting ideas in this book. For example, sex transmutation is where you transfer the energy of your libido into other purposes. Great people have done this. Also, 99% of the public has no goal in life that is why they are stuck in jobs they do not want.
Most people do not succeed until they are older. In fact, most success does not come until after you are 40 years old. Edison & Carnegie were past the age of 40 when they made their fortune. He forgot to mention that George Washington was 43 when he took on the greatest military on earth.
His roundtable idea is very intriguing.
I do not see why anyone would not want to read this book.
This book is a gem of a book and now I know why this book is in the top rated, best seller and most reviewed book of all time.
According to me, this book is a milestone in human growth and more importantly in getting rich.
I loved each and every chapter of it. I mean, it took me nearly 3 months to complete the book, longest time ever I had taken to complete a book; merely because I was so into the book that I started applying the teaching from the book until I started the next chapter.
I am very much disappointed that I didn’t knew or read this book earlier in my life; it would have made a huge difference in my twenties. Never mind I will make a full use of it now.
The cases study in book is awesome, the flow of the book awesome, the knowledge and the study material again awesome.
Undoubtedly, 5 star with a big thumbs up for this masterpiece.
If you find the review useful, consider clicking helpful!
It's for you not for others!
1. Page quality is below average. Even newspapers use better quality of papers.
2. The distributor seems to offer the product at so low price by compromising on the quality of pages used in the book.