Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet or computer – no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera, scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Please enter your mobile phone number or email address
By pressing "Send link", you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message and data rates may apply.
Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill (International Bestseller) : Author of Think and Grow Rich (International Bestseller): Granddaddy of All Motivational Literature Kindle Edition
Think and Grow Rich has been called the “Granddaddy of All Motivational Literature.” It was the first book to boldly ask, “What makes a winner?” The man who asked and listened for the answer, Napoleon Hill, is now counted in the top ranks of the world's winners himself.
The most famous of all teachers of success spent “a fortune and the better part of a lifetime of effort” to produce the “Law of Success” philosophy that forms the basis of his books and that is so powerfully summarized in this one.
From the Publisher
Think and Grow Rich By Napoleon Hill
Through this book, Napoleon Hill pointed the way out of the Great Depression and towards a prosperous future.
- First published in the year 1937, Think and Grow Rich is a personal development, self-help book by widely famous inspirational books writer Napoleon Hill. Napoleon Hill interviewed and studied the 500 greatest wealth-makers of his time. From their examples, he uncovered the universal laws of success-principles that will work for anyone willing to put them into practice.
- The result, first published in 1938, was Think and Grow Rich. The philosophy taught in the book can be used to help people succeed in all lines of work and to be almost anything they want. Through this book, Napoleon Hill pointed the way out of the Great Depression and towards a prosperous future. Even after seventy years of its first publication, this book the surest map to wealth.
- Organized Planning.
- Power Of The Master Mind.
- The Mystery Of Sex Transmutation.
- The Subconscious Mind.
- The Brain.
- The Sixth Sense.
- How To Outwit The Six Ghosts Of Fear.
Napoleon Hill was born in 1883 in Wise County, Virginia.
He began his writing career at age 13 as a ‘mountain reporter’ for small town newspapers and went on to become America’s most beloved motivational author. His work stands as a monument to individual achievement and is the cornerstone of modern motivation. His most famous work, Think and Grow Rich, is one of the best-selling books of all time. Hill established the Foundation as a nonprofit educational institution whose mission is to perpetuate his philosophy of leadership, self-motivation, and individual achievement.
Bestseller Books by Napoleon Hill
- How to Own Your Own Mind.
- Power of Positive Action.
- The Law of Success.
- The Path to Personal Power.
- Think and Grow Rich.
- How to Sell Your Way through Life.
- ASIN : B01K25SLC6
- Publisher : Prabhat Prakashan (28 November 2017)
- Language : English
- File size : 1243 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 134 pages
- Page numbers source ISBN : 1546962514
- Best Sellers Rank: #15,157 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This helps me a lot to know who I’m and how to think like a rich.It also helps me to know what’s the mindset of the rich people.