Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8 AT-X116 Pro DX II Digital Zoom Lens for Nikon DSLR Cameras
|Price:||FREE Delivery. Details|
|You Save:||₹ 10,441.00 (24%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- A constant f/2.8 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light situations and also aids in creating a shallow depth of field
- An internal silent focusing motor allows the lens to use autofocus on Nikon bodies that do not have an AF drive gear and motor
- Two Super-Low Dispersion glass elements and two aspheric elements, as well as improved multi-coating, achieve excellent sharpness and contrast and reduce aberrations
- The One-Touch Focus Clutch Mechanism offers a simple switch from manual focus to autofocus and back again
- The focus ring snaps forward for AF and back for MF
- Water resistant optical coating on the glass for ease of cleaning
- Country of Origin: Japan
Save Extra with 4 offers
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Cashback: Get daily rewards up to ₹100 on shopping with Amazon Pay UPI.Check your eligibility here Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (4): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Please check your local laws before purchasing this product.
Visible screen diagonal
0" / 0 cm
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
More items to explore
A Camera lens is a pre-requisite for capturing breathtaking pictures and videos. It is instrumental in capturing sharp and incredibly clear images and videos. Good news for all those who have a penchant for photography and also hard-core professionals, as Tokina brings you the gloriously rendered Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8 AT-X116 Pro DX II Digital Zoom Lens AF-S Motor for Nikon Cameras. This astounding lens from the proud Tokina family, is feature packed and comes in a sleek design, thus it is a reason enough for stimulating the buying decision of the potential customers in the market. Let’s take a quick look at the product features that will give you a better understanding of this gloriously rendered product:
- f/2.8 of maximum aperture assures sound working even in low-light conditions and also helps to create a superficial depth of field
- Internal In-built silent focusing motor enables the operation of the auto focus of the Camera lens, on the Nikon Digital Camera that are devoid of AF drive gear and motor
- Two Super-Low Dispersion glass elements and two aspheric elements, with multi-coating provides an unmatched sharpness and contrast that minimises chances of chromatic aberrations
- One-Touch Focus Clutch Mechanism ensures easy shift from manual focus to auto focus and vice versa
- A focus ring that snaps ahead for the AF and backward for the MF
So whether it is a wedding event, or an outdoor sports experience, or even any social gathering, you can click anything professionally that catches your fancy. With this dynamic Tokina Digital Zoom Lens AF-S Motor for Nikon Cameras, you can now rest assured that your pictures will be absolutely flawless and spectacular. The product is now also available online. So purchasing the product becomes easier as you can avail this astonishing device staying in the comforts of your own home.
Compare with similar items
Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35 mm f/1.8G Prime Lens for Nikon Digital SLR Camera (Black)
Nikon AF-P DX Nikkor 10-20mm f/4.5-5.6G VR F/4.5-29 Fixed Zoom Camera Lens (Black)
Tokina at-X Pro 11-20mm F2.8 Pro DX Lens for Nikon with Hood (Black)
Canon EF50MM F/1.8 STM Lens for Canon DSLR Cameras
Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8 AT-X116 Pro DX II Digital Zoom Lens for Canon DSLR Camera
|Price||₹ 32,549.00||₹ 15,890.00||₹ 22,900.00||₹ 44,490.00||₹ 8,299.00||₹ 33,449.00|
|Sold By||ELECTRONIC MART||24/7 JuSt ShOp||PHOTO POINT DELHI||ELECTRONIC MART||Appario Retail Private Ltd||ELECTRONIC MART|
|Item Dimensions (Length * Breadth * Height)||10.19 x 10.19 x 10.19 cm||5.29 x 6.99 x 6.99 cm||7.28 x 7.69 x 7.69 cm||8.89 x 8.89 x 9.19 cm||6.91 x 3.92 x 3.92 cm||0.89 x 0.09 x 0.89 cm|
|Item Weight||0.55 kg||200 grammes||231.34 grammes||0.55 kg||160 grammes||0.55 kg|
|Maximum Aperture||2.8 millimetres||1.8||4.5 millimetres||f/2.8||f/1.8||2.8|
|Maximum Focal Length||16 millimetres||35 millimetres||20||20||49 millimetres||16 millimetres|
|Minimum Focal Length||11 millimetres||35 millimetres||10||11||50 millimetres||11 millimetres|
|Model Number||AT-X 11-16mm PRO DXII N/AF||2183||20067||ATXAF120DXN||0570C005AA||AT-X 116 PRO DX II|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A little disappointment is the absence of lens pouch/cover to protect and store the lens when not in use.
A bit heavy but still fits the requirements
Pricing is a bit on higher side
Nice build quality
If you really miss the wide angle and love to do landscapes astro and timelapses photography then this is the lens .
1. Constant wide aperture of 2.8 ranging from 11-16mm focal.
2. Best budget lens to capture landscape as well as astrophotography.
3. Build quality is good with proper markings for focus distance.
4. Amazing lens to create timelapses
Attaching milkyway i captured at home.
You guys can checkout some more on my IG as ny.fer
Update : this lens works like a charm on nikon z 6 via the FTZ adaptor
Top international reviews
Del servicio de Amazon poco nuevo que decir: como siempre un 10 en rapidez y seriedad.
La foto que adjunto está en Jpg sin retocar, tal y como se hizo. Era ya de noche y tiene una luz y una nitidez asombrosa
Overall something that the extra £100 over a Sigma 10-20 clearly shows. The fact it has perfect edge to edge sharpness stopped down is a massive achievement design wise, and really makes wide scenes detailed very well.
*UPDATE* After some real life shooting, flare can be an issue when shooting into bright light, and unfortunately isn't the "cinema" quality of flare that you typically see. Two curves of rainbow is usually seen on the opposite side of the frame of the light. However doesn't wash out contrast or black-light.
The lens is built like a tank so quite a weight but I feel that gives you a sense of security should you drop it ( no I haven't ).
Its a fabulous addition to any photographers lens collection.
I'm wondering if best to go for screw in ND filters.
Getting the proper focal length or focal length range is crucial when selecting a lens. The first attraction to any ultra-wide zoom lens is just that ' the ultra-wide focal length range. Being a Tokina "DX" (Digital Format) lens, the Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8 AT-X Pro DX II Lens has a smaller-than-full-frame image circle designed to work only on APS-C/1.6x/1.5x FOVCF DSLRs. The Tokina's 11-16mm provides an angle of view similar to a 17.6-25.6mm lens mounted on a full frame DSLR.
The Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8 AT-X Pro DX II Lens makes up for any focal length range shortcomings with its wide maximum f/2.8 aperture available over the entire range of focal lengths. This lens can stop action in low light better than the rest of the available-at-review-time lenses in this class (aside from the version I model of this lens). The nearest competitor is the 2/3 stop darker Sigma 10-20mm f/3.5 EX DC HSM Lens. Thus, low light action is a use this lens is well suited for (though AF may be a limiting factor in shooting very fast-approaching subjects at short distances).
Keep in mind that built-in flash coverage on most DSLRs will not cover even the 16mm end of this lens' angle of view, so plan on an alternative method of flash lighting/diffusion if planning to use flash with this lens. An accessory flash, potentially with a diffuser, will handle this task nicely.
The Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8 AT-X Pro DX II Lens delivers very good center sharpness wide open and shows slight improvement when stopped down. Corners at f/2.8 are obviously softer than the center, but not expected was that the version II lens is not looking as good as the version I lens in the f/2.8 corners at 15-16mm. It is not unusual for corners to be softer than the center at wide open apertures and this lens' corners image quality is not terrible at wider-than-15mm settings. By f/4, corners are looking better. By f/5.6, corners are looking very good and by f/8, they are great. The 16mm focal length remains this lens' weakest setting. I have been especially pleased with the real world image sharpness this lens delivers for landscape photography at f/8 or so.
The Tokina 11-16 has less distortion on not-too-close subjects than most competing lenses containing this focal length range (perhaps part of the benefit of a short focal length range), but it is not distortion-free. Some barrel distortion is present at 11mm. The barrel distortion transitions to nearly no distortion at 14-16mm.
The price of the Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8 AT-X Pro DX II Lens is on the moderate side. This lens has the widest-available aperture in its class, and that fact is often responsible for higher prices. Thus, that the 11-16 II is not the highest-priced ultra-wide angle zoom lens is a very positive feature. Many of the competing lenses are more expensive, though some remain less expensive that the 11-16 II (including the Tokina 12-28mm f/4 sibling).
The Tokina 11-16 is a lens of bests and worsts, but its price tag falls in the middle of those of this group. For the money, the Tokina 11-16 is a very strong performer optically and a very good deal.