|Manufacturer||Transcend Information,Inc., Transcend Information Inc. No. 70, Xingzhong Rd., Neihu Dist., Taipei City 114, Taiwan, R.O.C.|
|Item Height||1.02 Inches|
|Item Width||0.12 Inches|
|Standing screen display size||13 Inches|
|Product Dimensions||2.21 x 0.3 x 2.59 cm; 9.07 Grams|
|Item model number||TS128GJDL130|
|RAM Size||128 GB|
|Hard Drive Size||128 GB|
|Hard Drive Interface||Unknown|
|Are Batteries Included||No|
|Included Components||Memory Card - 1 unit|
|Imported By||Anandit Infotech India Pvt. Ltd.|
|Item Weight||9.07 g|
Transcend TS128GJDL130 128GB Storage Expansion Card (Black)
|You Save:||₹ 603.00 (9%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Built with the highest quality MLC flash and can achieve read speeds of up to 95MB/s and write speeds of up to 60MB/s.
- Tailor-made for each MacBook model to seamlessly integrate with your MacBook
- Jet Drive Toolbox software offers Recovery and Power Save functions to increase data safety
- Resistant to water, dust, and shock.
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Bank Offer (6): 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Citi Credit Card, Debit Card and EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Axis Bank Credit Card and Credit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with ICICI Bank Credit Card and Credit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 750 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Axis Bank Debit Card and Debit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 750 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with ICICI Bank Debit Card and Debit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 5% Instant Discount up to Rs.750 + up to 5% Reward Points with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card (on minimum purchase of Rs.5000). Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Cashback (2): 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid once per customer on 1st Amazon Pay UPI transaction on App. Click here to check eligibility Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Transcend JetDrive Lite 130 128GB Storage Expansion Card for 13-Inch Macbook Air (TS128GJDL130)Expand Your Storage
Expand the memory of your Macbook Air. The Transcend JetDrive Expansion Card for 13 inches Macbook Air enlarges your Mac Laptop's internal memory with 128 GB external storage. You can store your preferred movies, music and videos with comfort in your Macbook Air Laptop.MLC Design
The Multi Level Cell design of the JetDrive Expansion Card allows for its substantial storage capacity. Each cell effectively stores two or more bits of information to extend the Card's internal memory. This kind of NAND Flash technology for flash memory cards utilizes multiple levels of each cell to make room for more bits reading.Blazing-Fast Data Transfer
The JetDrive Expansion Card transfers data rapidly and efficiently. Its Read pace at 95 MB per sec and Write pace at 60 MB per sec let you swiftly store and access your data. You can store multimedia content in hefty amounts and various formats in the JetDrive Expansion Card that gives you the ease of rapid local access in your Macbook Air Laptop. The above description applies for the Transcend JetDrive Lite 130 128 GB Storage Expansion Card for 13 inches Macbook Air (TS128GJDL130).
Compare with similar items
From the manufacturer
Transcend JetDrive Lite
Transcend's JetDrive Lite 130 Expansion Card gives you the chance to instantly boost the total available capacity of your MacBook Air system without the need to upgrade to a larger capacity SSD.
Built-In Error Correction Code (ECC)
Transcend’s JetDrive Lite 130 expansion cards are equipped with built-in ECC, which monitors the data that gets transferred in and out of expansion cards and automatically corrects potential transfer errors, and also utilize a sophisticated wear-leveling algorithm for consistent long-life operation.
- Specifically designed to fit neatly into the card slot of the MacBook Air
- Max. Read 95MB/s, Max. Write 60MB/s
- Available in 64GB, 128GB and 256GB capacities
Storage to Meet Your Needs
With their substantial amount of storage space, Transcend’s JetDrive Lite 130 expansion cards provide plenty of space for professional-quality photos and videos as well as a large music collection. Each 256GB card for instance, can store over 124,000 high-resolution photos, 64,000 mp3 songs, 64 hours of Full HD quality video, or seemingly limitless number of documents.
Low-Profile Design & Fast File Transfers
When inserted into the card slot of a MacBook Air 13”, the low-profile JetDrive Lite 130 won’t stick out like a normal memory card and can even be left in place for on the go storage. What’s more, the JetDrive Lite 130 makes fast and efficient file transfer possible with incredible transfer speeds of up to 95MB/s read and 60MB/s write.
Guaranteed Compatibility & Reliability
Transcend’s JetDrive Lite 130 has been fully tested for 100% compatibility with MacBook Air 13”. To assure robust, long-life durability and guaranteed performance, all Transcend JetDrive Lite expansion cards are manufactured using only premium quality MLC NAND Flash memory chips and are comprehensively tested for compatibility, speed and reliability.
Take Control with JetDrive Toolbox
JetDrive Lite expansion cards include the free download of Transcend's exclusive JetDrive Toolbox software which allows users to recover the accidentally deleted images, videos, MP3 and PDF files in just a few easy clicks. Additionally, the Power Save function helps users save power by automatically eject the JetDrive Lite before the Mac enters Standby mode and remount it when the Mac wakes up.
|64GB||31,000 photos||16,000 songs||16 hours|
|128GB||62,000 photos||32,000 songs||32 hours|
|256GB||124,000 photos||64,000 songs||64 hours|
|Note||JPG : Based on 2MB file size.||MP3: Based on 4min per song, 128Kbps quality.||Full HD: Based on 1920x1080 9Mbps H.264 AVC compression.|
|JetDrive Lite 130||JetDrive Lite 330||JetDrive Lite 350||JetDrive Lite 360|
|Compatibility||MacBook Air 13” Late 2010 ~ Early 2015||MacBook Pro Retina, 13" Late 2012 ~ Early 2015||MacBook Pro Retina, 15", Mid 2012 ~ Early 2013||MacBook Pro Retina, 15" Late 2013 ~ Mid 2015|
|Capacities||64GB, 128GB, 256GB||64GB, 128GB, 256GB||128GB, 256GB||128GB, 256GB|
|Note||Late 2010, Mid 2011, and Mid 2012 MacBook Air models have reduced performance as the card reader only supporting up to USB 2.0||-||-||-|
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Fits snugly into the MacBook Air (13.3") SD card port - you can barely tell the port has something in it. With the card in place, the laptop goes into the snuggest case without a problem.
- (Although writing speed is a bit slow), once the data is on the card, retrieving it quickly is no problem - I have played music and videos off it without any problem at all.
- The price difference between the 128GB and 256GB versions of the MacBook Air (on Amazon) is over 20,000 rupees. This card gives you that same additional storage at barely 30% of that amount. What's not to like? :)
- Writing speed is a bit slow.
- (Downside of the snug fit) Taking the card out is NOT easy, since one can get hardly any purchase on it. My idea is to leave it in place, but it is not ideal for anyone who wants to keep taking it out often.
Amazon's delivery was prompt and efficient.
*Form fits well enough. It does slightly protrude but it's enough to allow fingernail access but without sticking out too far.
*Fits snugly in the slot but not so much it's difficult to remove.
*Reasonably fast though I never benchmarked the throughput (adequate for T/M). Others have in different reviews so look for those if you're interested.
*Priced very well as a reasonably fast 64GB microSD card. Add the fact that the SDXC slot caddy is builtin, this drive is an outright bargain.
*Transcend Jet Tools - it's sloppy, dysfunctional to operate/configure, leaves footprints in strange places in your file structure after uninstall, and does not fix the primary issue with the drive, which is:
*Drive does not consistently mount after wakeup from sleep. It can be manually mounted but that sort of defeats the purpose of the "add it and forget about it" concept. Please note that I formatted the JetDrive with a Journaled and Encrypted Mac partition but that should have no effect on the detection upon wakeup. I have other SD cards that work in the same slot that do not have this issue.
P.S Price is now Rs. 6000 Plus , which is 3x my purchase price (2015). So Its a bit inflated right now!
Top reviews from other countries
The drive fitted perfectly, came up straight away and I've not had any issues with it disconnecting when I close/open the lid of my Macbook Air. It seems to work flawlessly and I barely notice a difference with the Photos application.
I had about 20GB of photos in the Photos Library, so I bought this to shift that to. I went through some pain to laboriously copy the whole folder, but in the end Photos had an issue with it, so I just ended up deleting the whole folder and creating an empty library (hold down Alt/Option when starting Photos). Then I let Photos sync it from iCloud. This worked great, and I soon had all of my photos on the external drive.
A big plus is the almost flush fit to the side of the MacBook - has to be less than 2mm protruding (unlike a standard SD card) - may be a bit of pain if you want to keep taking it out, but as I intend to just leave it in-situ, it's perfect for me.