|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Closure: Slip-On
- Shoe Width: Medium
- Material Type: Cotton
- Lifestyle: Casual
- Warranty Type: Seller
- Product warranty against manufacturing defects: 30 days
- Care Instructions: Allow your pair of shoes to air and de-odorize at regular basis; use shoe bags to prevent any stains or mildew; dust any dry dirt from the surface using a clean cloth; do not use polish or shiner
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Why use outdoor rough slippers for indoor use? Travelkhushi presents slippers for the cosmopolitan netizens who love to pamper their feet. The slippers are made up of high-quality sweat-absorbing fabrics and a flexible sole, these slippers are designed for a long lasting and premium experience.
Travelkhushi offers a wide range of indoor and outdoor footwear which are comfortable and easy to use.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 25.5 x 11 x 3.5 cm; 110 Grams
- Date First Available : 26 May 2017
- Manufacturer : United Brothers
- ASIN : B072FRHJJX
- Item model number : ctbw-6
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Manufacturer : United Brothers, United Brothers, First Floor, H-no- 7-1-309/49, B.K Guda, Sanjeev Reddy Nagar, Hyderabad. 500038. 040-48540572
- Packer : United Brothers, First Floor, H-no- 7-1-309/49, B.K Guda, Sanjeev Reddy Nagar, Hyderabad. 500038. 040-48540572
- Item Weight : 110 g
- Item Dimensions LxWxH : 25.5 x 11 x 3.5 Centimeters
- Net Quantity : 2 Numbers
- Included Components : 1 pair of slippers
- Generic Name : Slippers
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #106 in Shoes & Handbags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Handbags)
- #23 in Men's Flip-Flops & Slippers
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Here are some things that you should consider before buying.
There is not much cushioning. The surface is very soft. But there is virtually no cushion.
This is not meant for rough and tough use.
But overall I would say go for it unless you need a well cushioned loafer. Especially considering the price.
Absolutely crappy product fit to be binned