- Item part number: ztestnew4
- ASIN: B07GRXFHWR
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 22 August 2018
- Customer Reviews: 91 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#780 in Garden & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Garden & Outdoors)
- #19 in Hanging Planters
Truphe Multicolor Hanging Pots for Garden and Balcony - Nest Pots
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the program.
- Material:Other, Color:White
- Package Contents:1 Set of Product
- Material : Virgin Plastic. Multicolors : Red, Purple, Yellow, Blue, Green, Orange;Comes in Set of 6 with metal hanging chains for each planter;Elegantly designed in Virgin plastic gloss fininsh;Truphe Products are sold online only by Truphe Traders;;;;;;
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Save Extra with 1 offer
- No Cost EMI : On Bajaj Finserv EMI cards if you checkout only with this item. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Truphe Plastic is perfect for your desk, patio, front porch, balcony or inside your home. The multi-tiered planter is crafted from durable, U.V protected plastic and can withstand all four seasons outdoors.The perfect gift for gardeners of all levels.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Amazon's ChoiceCustomers also viewed these Amazon's Choice items
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Even when one wishes to add soil in the pot, it can't stand on its own. It needs support.
2. At some places, the material isn't smooth and plastic threads have come out.
3. It cracks in a couple of months when the plant has grown a bit.