URBANMAC 10 Pieces Makeup Brushes Set Tool Pro Foundation Eyeliner Eyeshadow (Black) with Sponge Puff (Colour May Vary)
|Price:||FREE Delivery on orders over ₹ 499.00 . Details|
|You Save:||₹ 519.00 (65%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP BRUSH SET AND SPONGE
- SOFT BRISTLES THAT STAY
- GREAT FOR APPLYING CREAM, POWDER, AND LIQUID MAKEUP
- FOR YOUR PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP: Start your profeesional makeup now, even if you are not a professional, with these brushes and sponge you will always look like one!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Cashback: Get ₹50 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid on minimum order of ₹250. Valid once per customer on 1st Amazon Pay UPI transaction on App. Here's how
- Partner Offers (3): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
- Set contains: 10pcs Makeup Brushes + 1pc Makeup Sponge
- All of the makeup brushes handles are made of sturdy wood while the bristles are made of high-density synthetic hair, always give you soft feeling.
- Incredible blending, buffing, contouring, highlighting for face and eye makeup. Create a seamless & natural makeup application.
- An essential makeup brush set both for professionals and DIY users.
The Multipurpose Makeup Sponge:
- NON-LATEX MAKEUP BLENDER.
- Dual-use, wet or dry, commonly used for various kinds of cosmetics, such as powder, BB cream and liquid foundation, etc.
- Reusable & washable beauty sponge. Edge-less design for maximum and seamless coverage.
- Blush brush - Suitable for Powder
- Powder Blush brush - Concealer around Eyes and Nose
- Precision Face brush - Perfect for Blush and Bronzer
- Flat Top Buffing Foundation Brush - Apply to Foundation
- Face Powder Brush - Foundation around Nose and Mouth
- Eyeshadow Brush - Concealer under Eyes and around Nose
- Angle Flat Top Shadow Brush - Contouring Hollows of Cheeks and Side of Nose
- Flat Top Shadow Brush - Eyeshadow and Primer
- Blooming Brush Detail Powder Brush - Concealer on Rounded Areas, such as Nose
- Blooming Brush - Stipple Concealer and Blemishes
Compare with similar items
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I m regular buyer of amazon
I also buy product after reading reviews
That's y writing this geniun reviews
I would suggest you to buy this once
238 rs for 10 brushes. Big yesss
I would like to share my experiences that how i received the product and about the product
Packaging should be better , i received in a plastic cover packaging but mentioned in the questionnaires like it will come with box.
The brush is so soft but not the beauty blender. Seems like beauty blender bit low quality since its free product.
Seen few hairs are pulled out from the brush
Other than that the brush is so comfortable to hold and blend so well
Worth for the cost
Good for beginners
Thanks for reading my review!!!!
but the eye brushes are really hard and plasticky. They really scratch the eyelid if used over and over.
The blender tho is AMAZING. It's super soft and expands really well once you dip it in water. It blends everything super well.