Vama Fashions Silver Plated Waist Belt Jewellery Traditional Belly Chain for Women Stylish.
|You Save:||₹456.00 (76%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Save Extra with 3 offers
Enhance your purchase
- Designer Belt Kamarbandh Tagdi Belly chain Waist Belt ottiyanam vaddanam Kardhani for women and girls. Product Size: 103 cm or 36 + 4 Inches adjustable Extention Chain . ( IF you Dont Need Extra Extension , you can Cut From Nail Cutter)
- waist Chain belt for women is an amazing ethnic jewellery collection is ideal for wedding and also for all other traditional, casual and regular occasions that will add class and stylish look to your Attire.
- Hip Chain is a perfect gift for your daughter, mother, sister, friend, fiancée or bride. Gold-plated/ gold polished. Light weight for your comfort. Trendy & Latest fashion. Antique matte gold finish. Looks like real gold. Designer jewellery
- Wearing a simple saree or dress or lehenga? No problem put this kamarpatta jewellery and it’ll give you a fashionable and stylish look. You won’t get such a fancy, antique jewellery below 310
- Waist belt jewellery For Women Color: Golden, Can be worn for engagement and wedding parties. can also wear it on regular basis.
Frequently bought together
Tips To Style Kamarband The Right Way
- First of all you should figure out what type of kamarband will go well with your outfit colour and pattern. I
- f your outfit has golden embroidery or combination then don’t go for silver kamarpatta jewellery. If your Saree or Lehenga has heavy embroidery try to go for simple waist Chain. I
- f your outfit is simple, then opt for three layered or two layered Traditional Kamarband to add up light to your look. M
- ake sure you don’t go for a broad Kamarband unless it is very important ceremony that you attending. T
- o keep it simple yet elegant go for pearl or diamond Waist belt Jewellery this will lift your look with ease.
- If you wearing a Lehenga or Sharara make sure you wear the kamarband a bit above your waist. If you are styling it with saree it looks below or on waist.
- Traditional saree like the cotton or silk saree can be styled with Chabbi Chhalla to mainatain the traditional look. A
- void overdoing it as it can break your look.
To keep it simple yet elegant go for pearl or diamond Waist belt Jewellery this will lift your look with ease.
- If you wearing a Lehenga or Sharara make sure you wear the kamarband a bit above your waist.
- If you are styling it with a saree it looks below or on the waist. Traditional saree like the cotton or silk saree can be styled with Chabbi Chhalla to maintain the traditional look.
- Avoid overdoing it as it can break your look
PRODUCT CARE :
Kamarband also known as kamarpatta hip belly waist chain belt is an accessory that adds charm to the demeanor of women. If you have to match your ethnic outfit with the right accessory, it is always the right choice, as it will add sensual elegance. For ages, it has ruled the fashion world with its beautiful designs and completely elegant look. Tips To Style Kamarband, First of all you should figure out what type of Kamar band will go well with your outfit colour and pattern.
- If your Saree or Lehenga has heavy embroidery try to go for a simple waist Chain.
- If your outfit is simple, then opt for three layered or two layered Traditional Kamarband to add up light to your look.
- If your outfit has golden embroidery or combination then go for silver belly chain jewellery.
About Us :
Established in 2010, Vama Fashions has become a primary destination for Art and Fashion jewelry As a manufacturer , Every design we offer is a fine work of art & we endeavor to bring to you wide range of exquisite collection in both fashion and tradition. This is your one shop stop for every occasion.
PRODUCT CARE :
Avoid direct exposure to heat or the sun.Keep Jewellery away from direct heat, water, perfumes, deodorants and other strong chemicals as they may react with the metal or plating.The plating composition of Jewellery is as such that perspiration (sweat) will not damage it.
Take it off before shower/bath, cooking/washing ▪ If wet due to sweating for example, wipe it gently with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid solvents or chemicals (acids or bases) like soap, perfume etc. ▪ Avoid being impacted or rubbed with coarse/hard objects ▪
Wipe Jewellery gently with chamois cloth or leather swatch after every use. Wiping the jewelry with a soft cloth after removing the jewellery would add to its life.
Preserve your Jewellery in the original box or in a soft cloth pouch.
Kindly refer the size of the Product before purchasing from images.
The images were shot with zoom and macro lenses so that the customer could see the details on the product ▪ As a result, products in the pictures may appear larger than they actually are. Please be mindful of this before ordering ▪
Whilst the images are a true representation of the standard product, a variation in colour replication may occur due to lighting and/or flash photography ▪ Actual colours displayed on different displays/monitors may vary ▪
All measurements are done manually, and their values are approximate.
"VAMA" is the Certified Trademark of "VAMA FASHIONS" and is Registered with Government of India, Trade Marks Registry .
"VAMA" is a Registered Brand under Amazon Brand Registry.Every care has been taken to ensure that the product details are correct. All dimensions are measured by hand, so there might be a very slight variation.
Whilst the image is a true representation of the standard product, slight variation in colour replication may occur due to lighting/flash during photography or your monitor settings.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 18 x 15 x 3 cm; 100 Grams
- Date First Available : 8 March 2017
- Manufacturer : Vama Fashions
- ASIN : B06XHLGFDZ
- Item model number : BT1135
- Country of Origin : India
- Department : Women
- Manufacturer : Vama Fashions, email@example.com
- Item Weight : 100 g
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Edwin Deva Das on 15 February 2021