Pay on Delivery eligible
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Suitable for: Party, Weddings, Regular Wear, Celebrations, Occasions, Festivals, Lohri, Makar Sakranti, Baisakhi, Holi, Raksha Bandhan, Dussehra, Diwali, Navratri, Pooja, Christmas, Onam, Ganesha and Gifting.
- Medium length and Regular Fit. Our Shirts' fitting is usually slightly relaxed. Select your Shirt size based on your chest dimension. Note: if one has a heavier abdomen compared to chest then he should select one size bigger Shirt.
- All our Shirts have five inches loosening over the body measurement. So if your chest round measurement is 38 inches then you should go for a 38 (Medium) size Kurta which will have a garment ready chest measurement of 43 inches. We offer six sizes - Small = 36 (Chest - 41), Medium = 38 (Chest - 43), Large = 40 (Chest - 45), X- Large = 42 (Chest - 47), XX - Large = 44 (Chest - 49) and XXX - Large = 46 (Chest - 51).
- Wash Care Instructions: Dry Clean preferably or cold light wash
- Disclaimer: Product color may slightly vary due to Photographic Lighting Sources or your Display Settings
The maximum order quantity for this product is limited to 5 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Vastramay brings to you this Stylish yet Comfortable Men White Ethnic South Indian Shirt. Adorn it for a perfect Classy & Trendy look. These Shirts are usually very popular in Souther part of the Sub Continent. These are also called Madras Shirt. It is worn along with a trouser or a jeans. However, traditionally it is paired with a mundu or a white dhoti. The set is also called as Shirt Vesty