MFTEK Tag 3 2000 dpi LED Backlit Wired Gaming Mouse with Unbreakable ABS Body (Black)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- We built the mftek mouse as a competitive gaming mouse, in a world where milliseconds mean everything, the MFTEK does its job in microseconds
- The mouse surface has been treated with special anti-slip and anti-sweat texture for enhanced grip and comfort for extra long gaming sessions
- 800-dpi blue, 1200-dpi purple, 1600-dpi red, 2000-dpi rose and 6 keys support macro setting
- This mouse is ergonomically designed and perfectly fits your hand, it prevents unnecessary strain on your hand to enable comfortable grip and pleasant use even during your longest games
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
MFTEK Gaming Mouse will add more prowess and dexterity to your gaming experience, as well as give you an excellent control and accuracy to succeed in battle. Whether your characters are flying across the screen or you are honing in on to your target, this mouse responds accurately to your hand movements to give you an edge in the gaming arena. Go on gaming for hours without facing any discomfort or pain on your fingertips. Gaming Mouse has a special feature called the pinpoint tracking precision helps you easily isolate your target using the laser beams to attain the highest scores in the game. Moreover, you can also use this mouse on any surface without any performance issues.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Surfing Smoothness and you get 4 nice vibrant lighting effects for four dpi scales..
2. All 7 buttons are working nicely without giving any effort. The L/R clicks are very smooth and quite silent.
3. Due to the soft rubber finishing, it provides a great grip yet even in hot atmosphere i felt no stickness around it.
4. The braided cable gives a balanced look with the mouse itself.
5. The default DPI after turning on your pc sets at 1200 DPI (BLUE COLOUR EFFECT) which is a nice thing. (As the speed of 800 dpi is quite slower and most of us might need to change to higher DPI everytime the system turns on)
A little heavier (But wont bother you as everything we start to use get to be used and adapted)
Bought it recently to play csgo and pubg as it was fit for me for both of them
1.Great control,this mouse is medium or i may say a little light that makes it's movement amd control easy.
2.The thing that amazed me was that there is no clicking sound(extra loud ones) in buttons and they click smoothly.
3.Great look and design and changeable led lights are fab
Conclusion- A must to buy at this price range
Also i got a charging cable free from the seller as a gift
The packaging of this mouse from Amazon was good, as always.
Delivered in just about 23 hours.. The mouse feels a little bulky for regular use.
The looks of it are amazing, especially having to select from 4 background colors..
Works good and looks good with my Omen.
The mouse feels feeble and when left exposed attracts a lot of dust, which is not easy to clean.
Works like a charm.
-Silent left right clicks
-clicky thumb buttons
-red and blue colour in particular
-Response time is above 2ms and it is seen as input lag in cs:go above 1600dpi
-Sensor should have a separate led and not the same backlight
The scrolling button gave up in 11 months. It had niggles by the 9th month. I didn't even use this mouse as much as I use my regular mouse. So, it was surprising.
It looks cool, but you can't do anything with it if it dies within a year. Don't throw your money into garbage.
I've been using this for about a month now and so far I've only observed one minor flaw ,ie, when u r using it on1200 dpi or more , the cursor sometimes starts moving to some random direction even when the mouse isn't moving ; its worth noting here that this only happens "sometimes" and is not of much(if not any) concern :) .
It has 2 customiseable buttons on the left side , one dpi control button , and one 'fire' button (this button is pretty much useless, for me atleast) .
Purple led means 800dpi.
Blue led means 1200dpi.
Pinkish-purple led means 1600dpi.
Red led means 2000dpi.
U can adjust the dpi by tapping the button just under the middle wheel .
I've used many 'gaming' mouses in this price range and by far this seems to be the best among them especially when it comes to sensor ; this mouse has a v.decent sensor .
It also feels comfy in hand especially if u have big hands like mine :P .
V good product at such a price!
Amazon delivery is good. I bought it for Rs 417.