VENYA COLLECTION Small Brass and Crystal Akhand Diya Set of 2 Crystal Bowl 5x7x7 cm
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Decorative Handmade round crystal akhand diya is used for lighting lamp using the cotton wicks. It is an integral or tradition to start all the auspicious events by lighting the lamp to create a spiritual atmospher
- This is beautiful decorative design crystal Diya which provide a unique and vintage look of your home
- Add to your pooja room decor with this handcrafted arts piece It will give an elegant look to your home temple puja room decor
- Suitable for gift purpose also
- Size: Small. Length 2.5 Inches x Height 1.50 Inches, Weight: 70 g, Material: Crystal and Brass
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Handmade beautiful Design crystal Dia is a traditional oil lamp. Used since ancient times as a decoration and a source of light, the diya is an oil lamp that burns vegetable oil or ghee Indian butter. Once the lamp is filled, you place a cotton wick inside and light it to fill the room with light. The lamps are used as a part of Festivals, You can also use them as decorations in your home in the living room or bedroom or place them on a dining table instead of candles.
|5 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|4 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|3 star 50% (50%)||50%|
|2 star 50% (50%)||50%|
|1 star 0% (0%)||0%|