- Item Weight: 349 g
- Item part number: D12-P
- ASIN: B01HTU0PNK
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 30 June 2016
- Customer Reviews: 470 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#1,139 in Clothing & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing & Accessories)
- #4 in Men's Sports Shorts
|List Price:||₹ 899.00|
- Fabric: Cotton
- Colour: Grey
- 2 Side Pockets
- Target Audience: Male
- Punlicize the freeliving lifestyle wearing shorts by VIMAL. Made from cotton, these shorts will keep you comfortable throughout. Featuring an attractive colour , these shorts will surely lend you a smart look. Crafted from cotton.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Punlicize the freeliving lifestyle wearing shorts by VIMAL. Made from cotton, these shorts will keep you comfortable throughout. Featuring an attractive colour , these shorts will surely lend you a smart look. Crafted from cotton.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Review this product
470 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Thin & light material - this can be both strength and weakness. However, since these are lounge shorts, i like it that these are thin and light.
2. Looks decent - I bought these considering that i'd use these as in house shorts, but i use them for evening walks, morning jogs and going around as well.
3. Well stitched deep pockets - keeping a cellphone, car keys and wallet is not a challenge with these shorts.
4. Lace option also available in case the elastic wears out.
5. Good material - even after 3 washes, the material is in place and looks brand new.
1. Non branded product - I did not see Vimal written anywhere on the shorts and thus i think it could be unbranded.
2. Material is not cotton. It is Cotton Blend which translates to synthetic. So after a few hours of usage in hot and humid weather.
3. Price of 899/- is a sham and i think this can be ignored.
Having said all this, branded or not branded, i think the product is good and at this price worth going in for. I have bought 4 shorts - 2 large and 2 medium.
I have a waist size 34 and went for Large size. I also ordered a medium size for my brother.
. Better buy from a local store where you will get far superior build quality shorts with better material and more poclets, etc.