Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 45.00 Delivery charge
Vaadi Herbals Nail and Cuticle Oil with Jojoba Oil, 10ml
|Price:||(₹ 670.00 / 100 ml) FREE Delivery. Details|
|You Save:||₹ 3.00 (4%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Apricot kernel oil, jojoba oil
- Shea butter
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Bank Offer (2): Super Value Days: Extra 10% Instant Discount with SBI Credit Cards Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Cashback (3): Get 25% back up to ₹150 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid only for select customers on App. Click here to check eligibility Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
- Product Dimensions : 2.54 x 2.03 x 9.65 cm; 90 Grams
- Date First Available : 20 January 2016
- Manufacturer : Vaadi Herbals
- ASIN : B01AUAPHNY
- Item part number : VH0383
- Manufacturer : Vaadi Herbals, Vaadi Herbals Pvt Ltd, A 40, Jhilmil Industrial Area, Shahdara, Delhi 110095, 9811273792
- Packer : Vaadi Herbals Pvt Ltd, A 40, Jhilmil Industrial Area, Shahdara, Delhi 110095, 9811273792
- Item Weight : 90 g
- Item Dimensions LxWxH : 25 x 20 x 97 Millimeters
- Net Quantity : 10 millilitre
- Included Components : Foot Care
- Customer Reviews:
An excellent way to moisturise and condition the nails and cuticle area. It mainly strengthens thin, weak nails by treating damaged cuticles at the root. It also prevents cracking and peeling of cuticles, making them smooth and nourished. Why Use Cuticle Oil? Cuticle oil is used to moisturize the cuticle, skin and nail area. It can protect the cuticle and nail against damage and improve the health and appearance of the cuticles and nails. Cuticle oil should not be used as a first-line of defense against dryness, but rather to fix extremely dry, cracked nails. Made of natural, rapidly absorbing vegetable oils, cuticle oil can also contain vitamins and citric acid. Protect and Repair Action Cuticle oil can help protect and repair damage to the cuticles. When cuticles are exposed to excessive cold, sun, chlorination, salty or soap water or other environmental conditions that lead to dry, chapped skin, the cuticles can be also become dry, chapped, and damaged. Similarly, picking at the cuticles, typing, folding laundry, brushing hair and cooking can all cause damage. Moisturize and Pamper Action The main purpose of cuticle oil is to deeply moisturize not only the cuticle, but also the skin and surrounding nail area. Cuticle oil helps increase circulation in the nail bed and can stimulate new nail growth. When cuticles or the surrounding nail are extremely dry and cracked, to the point of separation of the nail area from the cuticle, the oil provides quick repair and protection. The oil deeply moisturizes the area, repairs the nail, stops the cracking and eventually allows the nail to reattach. What is Jojoba Oil? Jojoba oil is produced in the seed of the jojoba plant, a shrub native to southern Arizona, southern California and northwestern Mexico. Jojoba oil has been commonly used is to treat and repair nails. It is indicated to treat splitting or peeling nails or nails with vertical ridges. Vertical nail separation or splitting indicates a lack of moisture or body oils in the nails. Topical application of Jojoba oil to the nail plate and cuticle penetrates and softens the nail making it more supple and less likely to crack. In addition, Jojoba oil helps in the absorption of Vitamin E, in order to aid conditioning of nails. Jojoba oil has also been shown to not only soften the nail plate to allow more penetration, but it also has been shown to include antifungal properties of its own. Taking Care of your Nails with Jojoba Why do we use jojoba oil? Brittle, layer, or ribbed nails, dry and sensitive skin of hands are the reasons for using jojoba oil Reasons for the problems with nails.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Instead of buying 2000+ sally Hansen nail cuticle oil. I find this awesome a) it is made in India b) it is so economical c) my nails were super brittle due to frequent gel nail polish filing, in just 1 month the nails have strengthened and growing fast. d) it smells awesome. I recommend it to all my friends and family.
Will update about the results after using it for a while.
Worst product! Reduced the star to 1 because after every use they make the extra skin pop and cuticles dry. Don't purchase. Use vaseline instead