Vega Crux DX Flip-Up Helmet (Black, L)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the program.
- Foam, cloth and liner
- Outer material is made of ABS
- Protects your head from sudden impact
- ISI approved Helmet
- New helmets may feel tight at first. This is normal and required to ensure safety. Foam requires around 10 days to adjust to rider's head shape
- Visor: Scratch resistant & UV resistant. Visor in optical polycarbonate. Please go through the leaflet available along with the product.
What is the best fitting Helmet for your safety
1. Measure the circumference of your head approximately one inch above your eyebrows
2. Match the measurement with our size chart & as you wear the helmet over the head, be sure that it fits tightly
3. Remember, if your helmet is not tight enough, it will move around on your head when you least want it to, it can be noisy and let in wind & worst of all, it may come off in a crash
To keep your helmets safe, shop for helmet locks.
Frequently bought together
Save Extra with 1 offer
- No Cost EMI : On Bajaj Finserv EMI cards if you checkout only with this item. Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Vega Crux DX Flip-Up Helmet (Black, L).
From the manufacturer
Vega Crux DX Flip-Up Helmet
A hybrid between full face and open face helmets for street use is the modular or 'flip-up' helmet, also sometimes termed 'convertible' or 'flip-face'. When fully assembled and closed, they resemble full face helmets by bearing a chin bar for absorbing face impacts.
- Material used: ABS material for impact resistance and toughness
- Ventilation: 1 front vent,1 top vent, 1 back vent
Frequently shopped for in related categories
Review this product
207 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
2.i like the flip buttom which is easy to operate and cool looking.
3. The most important thing is the visor which is very good quality and even in rain,the raindrops slides quickly on sideways due to wind while riding so you can have better view in rain.i just dont know whether there is something on the windscreen that repels waterdrops but my previous vega hemet visor was worse with raindrops sticking on it while this visor is very good.
Cons: 1.the vertical field of view is less than the previous vega helmet(nickpicking) but thats nothing to worry about unless you are a fighter pilot! The horizontal field of view is excellent .
2.ocassionally few raindrops will fall inside the visor as there is small gap between the visor and the helmet at the upper part of the helmet during rain but its not an issue cos just minute and negligible quantity.
Overall,very good product although no extra shade is provided which is good as it reduce weight and also the dual visor is not good as its too dark in my previous vega helmet,so you can put on your favourite shade inside the helet by flipping up.
The padding is not at all strong. Even if you have small accident it can damage your head from inside. The padding is not fully covered and not stictched correctly as shown in the attached photos.
There are 3 air flow sections but the top section was internally broken in the piece which was delivered to me.
I would recommend to go to the shop and buy it rather than purchasing online. Even if you want to purchase online, go for studs, it may be little costlier than Vega but quality wise it is better.
Vega has lost it's pride as a brand.
Mine is a very big head so i always had a limited choice while buying helmets even L sized local helmets barely fit my skull.But i was really surprised when this helmet fit my skull perfectly,its as if it was designed for me.
The lock system and the helmet build are perfect, and trust me it is very solid and strong:)
The stitches inside helmet are not of good material.If we scratch it with lightly sharp objects it will tear:(
Delivery:I bought it using amazon pay balance and being a prime member i got a hassle free and one day delivery.Thank you amazon:)
Advise:Although my head size is 58cm i should have taken M size according to chart, but instinctively i went for L size and it matched me perfectly.So buy +2 bigger than your original size,it will fit perfectly:)
It is a very good product although there were some negative reviews for it, i went for it and i got the perfect helmet for my head:)
Thank You Vega for designing such an awesome helmet!!!