Vega Crux Half Face Helmet (Black, M)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Leather finish touch; Easy visor fitting; Dashing looks with texture shade peak; (Medium) 57-59cm.
- The circumference of your head should be measured at a point approximately one inch above the eyebrows in front and at a point in the back of the head that results in the largest possible measurement
- Take several measurements to make sure you have the largest one.Good ventilation with a neatly secured salient chin strap
- Aerodynamic shell with a large eye port for greater visibility and also peripheral view, Scratch resistant
- All helmets feel tight at first to meet safety requirements and foam takes time to adjust according to head size.
What is the best fitting Helmet for your safety
1. Measure the circumference of your head approximately one inch above your eyebrows
2. Match the measurement with our size chart & as you wear the helmet over the head, be sure that it fits tightly
3. Remember, if your helmet is not tight enough, it will move around on your head when you least want it to, it can be noisy and let in wind & worst of all, it may come off in a crash
To keep your helmets safe, shop for helmet locks.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The built-in Drop Down Sun Shield allows for easy transition from dark to bright riding conditions. With just the flip of the switch, you're off and riding!! The included, removable, padded size adjuster ensures a perfect comfortable fit. No more fighting with the traditional D-Ring closure... Easily remove or strap your helmet, even without removing your gloves. Open face helmets have an open cutout in a band across the eyes and nose and often include a clear or tinted transparent plastic face shield known as a visor, that generally swivels up and down to allow access to the face. Some of these helmets include vents to increase the airflow to the rider.
From the manufacturer
Crux Open Face Black Helmet
- Leather finish touch
- Easy fit
- Easy visor fitting
- Good ventilation
- Aerodynamic shell with a large eye port for greater visibility and also peripheral view
- Dashing looks with texture shade peak
- Neatly secured with a salient chin strap
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Excellent Deal - Definitely Go For IT