Vega Off Road Secret Full Face Helmet (Dull Anthra Black, M)
- Superior fit and comfort
- Built in goggles
- Detachable, washable interior
- ISI approved Helmet
- New helmets may feel tight at first. This is normal and required to ensure safety. Foam requires around 10 days to adjust to rider's head shape
- Removable and washable lining, It is also odor resistant helping the helmet stay fresher, longer in between cleanings
What is the best fitting Helmet for your safety
1. Measure the circumference of your head approximately one inch above your eyebrows
2. Match the measurement with our size chart & as you wear the helmet over the head, be sure that it fits tightly
3. Remember, if your helmet is not tight enough, it will move around on your head when you least want it to, it can be noisy and let in wind & worst of all, it may come off in a crash
To keep your helmets safe, shop for helmet locks.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Save Extra with 1 offer
- No Cost EMI : On Bajaj Finserv EMI cards if you checkout only with this item. Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
Amazon's ChoiceCustomers also viewed these Amazon's Choice items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Superior fit and comfort provided using advanced CAD technology. Detachable and washable interior. Superior fit and comfort.
From the manufacturer
Vega Auto Accessories Pvt. Ltd headquartered in Belgaum, India was incorporated in 1982 as the pilot entity of the Vega Group of Companies. Under the able stewardship of the Chandaks, Vega has powered its way to become one of the leading helmet manufacturers in India, competing with the world leaders with respect to design, process and product quality.
Our dedicated team and their continuous quest for innovation enabled the brand to synonym with quality. ‘Quality above Quantity’ has always been the motto in every stage of development at Vega. The quality features have been further reinforced with our advent into fiberglass and carbon fiber technology, which in turn has augmented our sales to great heights in the past two decades. We have enhanced our strong design and developmental capabilities backed by 3 well equipped manu
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
347 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It is good. Visor is clear and almost fits correctly. No vibrations. No water seeping through in rains.
Headphones sits in ear without problem n pain while riding.
it's visor curves at a wrong place, just infront of chin, the place where you try to see nearby pothole or speedometer. It is rounded there and you don't actually guess correct place of pothole. You have to move your head below, compromising security if at high speed.
I could see low quality plastic being used at air vents at chin, and top. I removed screw at top hood and could see white thermocol layer. This must be improved.
Cons: No wind control feature in front Air filter (base flip model has!) Missing feature. There's reflections & shadow entering while slightly open the glass visor.