Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 80.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 120.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 160.00 Delivery charge
Vega Off Road OR-D/V-DK_M Motocross Helmet (Dull Black, M)
|Deal of the Day:||₹ 1,383.00 FREE Delivery. Details|
Ends in 09h 40m 17s
Deal has ended
|You Save:||₹ 20.00 (1%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- ISI approved helmet
- Size: Small (55- 56 cm), Medium(56- 58 cm), Large(58- 59 cm), Extra Large(59- 60 cm)
- Superior fit and comfort provided using advanced CAD technology,removable Wind Protector
- Vents with high capacity intakes, 2 side vents, 1 mouth vent and 4 back exhaust vent
- Airflow from the front to the back which flushes heat and humidity out
- UV clear finish. For any query/assistance kindly contact_us on: 
- All helmets feel tight at first to meet safety requirements and foam takes time to adjust according to head size
|Are you a business? Get GST invoice and bulk discounts|
What is the best fitting Helmet for your safety
1. Measure the circumference of your head approximately one inch above your eyebrows
2. Match the measurement with our size chart & as you wear the helmet over the head, be sure that it fits tightly
3. Remember, if your helmet is not tight enough, it will move around on your head when you least want it to, it can be noisy and let in wind & worst of all, it may come off in a crash
To keep your helmets safe, shop for helmet locks.
Frequently bought together
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum purchase of Rs. 5,000 with SBI Credit cards and Credit Card EMIs Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Vega Off Road Full Face Helmet is an offroader’s dream. You’ve got a cool ride, a cool leather jacket, you’re a cool dirt biker and not to forget a cool personality and you begin to wonder, “which helmet would be cool?” The answer is simple; it’s the Off Road. The helmet has built in goggles. Helmet comes with detachable, washable interior. There are traction plates on the sides for goggle strap retention (for goggle worn above the helmet). Helmet harbours rear mounted dual port exhaust vents for airflow. Total ventilation channeled throughout the interior for maximum airflow.
From the manufacturer
Vega Auto Accessories Pvt. Ltd headquartered in Belgaum, India was incorporated in 1982 as the pilot entity of the Vega Group of Companies. Our dedicated team and their continuous quest for innovation enabled the brand to synonym with quality. ‘Quality above Quantity’ has always been the motto in every stage of development at Vega.
Amazon's ChoiceCustomers also viewed these Amazon's Choice items
Review this product
1,162 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Good build quality
Helps in severe crash (experienced)
Cant see when the visor is open
In winter season chilled air hits the forehead through air vents at front
On speed 110+ the helmet moves like hell due to windblast
Build quality is good.
Its really usefull in rainy season, because of the cap it is removable
You feel heavy whenever u carry in hands but when you wear its feel light weight and comfortable 😄
I ordered m size 57cm but it is little more than that but helmet not loose
1. Design : 5 * for city ride, all seasons
4 * for riding it on highways
2. Built : at par with ISI standards however you will notice that in some of the areas there's cost cutting in terms of material e.g. front visor packing comes rubber / neoprene material if u buy costlier version of this helmet
3. Durability : as built is good, durability is also at par (not sure about low quality material used for cost cut)
4 : price : you get much as u pay