Vega Off Road OR-D/V-W_M Full Face Motocross Helmet (White, M)
|Price:||+ 80.00 Delivery charge Details|
|You Save:||₹ 204.00 (11%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- ISI approved helmet
- Size: Small (55- 56 cm), Medium(56- 58 cm), Large(58- 59 cm), Extra Large(59- 60 cm)
- Superior fit and comfort provided using advanced CAD technology
- Vents with high capacity intakes
- Airflow from the front to the back which flushes heat and humidity out
- UV clear finish. For any query/assistance kindly contact_us on: All helmets feel tight at first to meet safety requirements and foam takes time to adjust according to head size
- Buckle: Metallic Quick release micrometric buckle
What is the best fitting Helmet for your safety
1. Measure the circumference of your head approximately one inch above your eyebrows
2. Match the measurement with our size chart & as you wear the helmet over the head, be sure that it fits tightly
3. Remember, if your helmet is not tight enough, it will move around on your head when you least want it to, it can be noisy and let in wind & worst of all, it may come off in a crash
To keep your helmets safe, shop for helmet locks.
Frequently bought together
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Amazon's ChoiceCustomers also viewed these Amazon's Choice items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Vega Off Road Full Face Helmet is an offroader’s dream. You’ve got a cool ride, a cool leather jacket, you’re a cool dirt biker and not to forget a cool personality and you begin to wonder, “which helmet would be cool?” The answer is simple; it’s the Off Road. The helmet has built in goggles. Helmet comes with detachable, washable interior. There are traction plates on the sides for goggle strap retention (for goggle worn above the helmet). Helmet harbours rear mounted dual port exhaust vents for airflow. Total ventilation channeled throughout the interior for maximum airflow.
From the manufacturer
Vega Auto Accessories Pvt. Ltd headquartered in Belgaum, India was incorporated in 1982 as the pilot entity of the Vega Group of Companies. Under the able stewardship of the Chandaks, Vega has powered its way to become one of the leading helmet manufacturers in India, competing with the world leaders with respect to design, process and product quality. ‘Quality above Quantity’ has always been the motto in every stage of development at Vega. We have enhanced our strong design and developmental capabilities backed by 3 well equipped manufacturing setups in India, all equipped with in-house design, machining, fabrication, assembly and testing facilities.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
574 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The sunglass visor had a small mark in it's center, which was not fading away after trying to rub it off. So it's a permanent mark. But it was not coming through the field of view, hence I am not returning for replacement ( It's a cumbersome process, overall. So why waste time for this small issue)
The helmet actually looks and feels premium. But when it's comes to the inner parts, that is particularly the inner visor's edges were not cut perfectly, the plactic was like dripping off.
The internal cushions are not bad, and it's pretty comfortable (experience out of my first wear).
And the helmet is amazingly very light weight. Much suited for long distance trips.
Total overall, apart from that small defect. It's a value for money helmet, especially for it's looks and the features provided in it.
1. Replacement: Used with scratches.
2. Replacement: Goggles in the helmet are plastered.
3. Replacement: Got the blue one which is also size mismatch.
4. Refunded : Got ridden of headache.
If I get an proper helmet then I would be happy to use or I would like to get the refund as Vega is an excellent brand but I don't know why this quality problems has arrised.
There is a gap in the glass as for that lots of air enters from front glass and during rainy day your helmet would get fully wet from inside so there should not be any gap .
The pasting inside the helmet is open so every time you take out the helmet the inside material comes out that's not acceptable as I am a Vega helmet user for past 3 years
Size is very small compaired with other Vega helmet ,I would suggest please do take care of the comments .
Looking forward for your help and support
This product is very nice.
There is no need of googles when we ride the bike.It gives a good feel.
I purchased this for 1400 Rs. and also got 10% discount on it paying amazon pay balance.