- Item Weight: 132 g
- Item part number: 13053
- ASIN: B00O30GPVG
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 1 October 2014
- Customer Reviews:
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#463 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
- #22 in Dishwash Liquids & Gels
Vim Dishwash Lemon Pouch - 115ml
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Vim gel has the power of 100 lemons, which helps clean dishes easily.
- Unlike dishwash bars, Vim gel leaves no white residue and leaves your utensils sparkling clean.
- Vim gel is so strong that only 1 spoonfull cleans an entire sinkfull of dirty utensils.
- Vim gel gives you a pleasent cleaning experience with its refreshing lemon fragrance
- Does not damage the surface of delicate cookware
- Tough on stains, gentle on your hands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
With the power of 100 Lemons, 1 spoon of Vim power liquid is all you need to clean a pile of utensils. Vim power liquid does not leave any residue on the dishes and gives a squeaky clean experience with a lemon refreshing fragrance. The special formulation ensures that has toughest grease is removed with ease without damaging your expensive kitchen ware.
From the manufacturer
- Vim is a quality product from Hindustan Unilever Ltd, the makers of Surf Excel, Lakme, Red Label, Ponds & other such well-known brands
- Created in 1885, Vim was the original hand dishwashing brand which invented the whole category
- Vim is sold in four continents and is the leading hand dishwashing brand in twenty countries
- Vim is available to more than 2 billion people around the world
- Launched in India by Hul in 1993, Vim is the leader in the dishwashing segment
Power of 100 Lemons*
Vim Gel has the Power of 100 Lemons* that cleans tough grease and stains with utmost ease. What’s more, it has a great smell that gives a fragrant washing experience and fresh smelling utensils.
*Power refers to the cleaning benefit of 100 lemons.
Ordinary detergents leave behind an unhealthy white residue on your cookware after wash that may cause ill health if consumed. Vim Gel does not leave any such residue.
Gentle on Hands
Vim Gel has a special formulation that is tough on stains and grease but also gentle on your hands.
Vim Gel does not cause any visible damage or scratches^ to your expensive kitchenware’s delicate surfaces helping them look like new for long.
^ No visible damage or scratches on cookware’s surfaces due to Vim liquid usage. For best results, use Vim Gel in combination with a soft non- abrasive scrubber.
How to Use
Take 1 teaspoon (3.75 ml) of Vim gel.
Mix it in 1 (40 ml) bowl of water.
For cooking vessels, use the green side of the sponge scrubber and for dishes, tiffin, other utensils use the yellow side of the scrubber by dipping them in the mixture.
Clean to get a sink full of refreshingly fragrant and sparkling vessels.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I tried other competitor products like Pril and Dettol.But none had the cleaning capacity and nice lemony fragrance like Vim does. Vim wins this battle hands down.
Best part of this 115ml pack is that one can close the lid and use the remaining contents later. This is much better than other products where you'll have to pour the contents into some tin for use.
But, the soap nima burtan is more good & better then this. Because its working more longer then this.
Also, the price is 20₹/- its quite expensive for this product.
If its 15₹/- then its ok to buy.
This is multi useful lotion useful to clean different vessels, my maid would give better review
But you can clean utensils starting from SPOON to COOKER vessel :)