WISHKEY Card Board Sequence Game for Kids and Adults
|Price:||FREE Delivery on orders over ₹ 499.00 . Details|
|You Save:||₹ 80.00 (15%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Play a card from your hand, and place a chip on a corresponding space on the game board. When you have five in a row, it’s a Sequel.
- Score the required number of five-card sequences before your opponents to win. This can be enjoyed by players of multiple ages since it's easy enough for kids and challenging enough for adults.
- Each player or team tries to score the required number of five-card sequences before their opponents.
- Includes 1 folding game mat, 2 decks of playing cards, 135 playing chips and complete instructions.
- Great for Adults & Children 7 years old & older - For 2 to 12 players.
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- Bank Offer (2): Get 5% up to Rs. 1000 Instant Discount on Axis Bank Credit EMI transactions and 10% up to Rs. 1500 Instant discount on Axis Bank Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Amazon's ChoiceCustomers also viewed these Amazon's Choice items
Sequence, an abstract strategy board-and-card game, was invented by Douglas Reuter in Owatonna, Minnesota, over a two-year period in the 1970.This set covers all the bases which are necessary to entertain your night with a card game. Fancy playing chips and stylish cards pull everything together to create the ultimate game experience.
SEQUENCE GAME, AGES 7 AND UP, 2-12 PLAYERS
The exciting game of strategy
Play a card from your hand, and place a chip on a corresponding space on the game board. When you have five in a row, it’s a Sequence.
Great for individual or team play
Score the required number of five-card sequences before your opponents to win.
Fun for the whole family
Sequence can be enjoyed by players of multiple ages since it's easy enough for kids and challenging enough for adults.
WINNING THE GAME
The first player or team to score the required number of five-card sequences wins the game. It's fun, it's challenging, it's exciting - it's Sequence!
This pack contains one folding game board, two decks of Sequence playing cards, 135 playing chips and game instruction.
DEVELOPS STEM SKILLS LIKE STRATEGY
Players select a card of their choice from their hand and place it face up on a discard pile. Then they place a chip on the corresponding space on the board. Each card is pictured twice on the game board, so choose your space wisely.
JACKS ADD EXCITEMENT TO GAME PLAY
Jacks with two eyes are wild and can be used to place a chip on any space on the board. A one-eyed Jack can be played to remove an opponent's chip from the board. Keep in mind; you cannot remove a chip from a completed Sequence.