WOW Coconut Milk Shampoo, 300ml
Order it now.
|Item Form||Foam, Cream|
|Material type free||Silicone Free, Paraben Free|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||50 x 50 x 145 Millimeters|
|Item Weight||390 Grams|
|Liquid Volume||300 Millilitres|
About this item
- Indulge your senses with this exclusive blend with coconut milk with dht blocker, this exotic formula helps add strength, elasticity, hydration, and balance for healthy hair
- Beauty, pure and simple
- Moisturized, glowing, super soft: Nourishing coconut milk shampoo is like a trip to the tropics in a bottle
- This shampoo's luxuriously creamy, foaming, hydrating blend helps leave your hair feeling moisturized, glowing and soft
- No sulfate, no paraben, no salt, no silicones and no added color
- Ultimate mild cleanser : Helps reduce hair fall and achieve a healthier and smoother texture
- How to use: Apply shampoo generously to wet hair, massage into a lather through to ends, then rinse the hair thoroughly
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Bank Offer (6): 10% Instant Discount up to Rs 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Axis Bank Credit Card and Credit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with ICICI Bank Credit Card and Credit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Citi Credit Card, Debit Card and EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 750 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Axis Bank Debit Card and Debit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 750 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with ICICI Bank Debit Card and Debit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 5% Instant Discount up to Rs.750 + up to 5% Reward Points with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card (on minimum purchase of Rs.5000). Here's how
- Cashback (2): 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid once per customer on 1st Amazon Pay UPI transaction on App. Click here to check eligibility Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 5 x 5 x 14.5 cm; 390 Grams
- Date First Available : 30 March 2018
- Manufacturer : Kapco International Limited
- ASIN : B07BTKR2HM
- Item model number : 8904311900375
- Country of Origin : India
- Manufacturer : Kapco International Limited, Kapco International Limited, Parwanoo Sector-3, Himachal Pradesh: 173220; Contact: 7892172641
- Packed By : Kapco International Limited, Parwanoo Sector-3, Himachal Pradesh: 173220; Contact: 7892172641
- Item Weight : 390 g
- Item Dimensions LxWxH : 50 x 50 x 145 Millimeters
- Units : 1 Units
- Included Components : 1 Bottle Shampoo
- Customer Reviews:
Coconut milk is a well-acclaimed super-food with tremendous nourishing goodness. It has been used for hair care since ancient times across south east Asia and Polynesia. Being rich in key nutrients which are beneficial for hair care such as, lauric acid, vitamin e, phosphorus, iron, magnesium and copper, it strengthens the hair roots, repairs the hair shafts, promotes the production of color pigments and smoothens down the rough cuticles to ensure that your hair looks and feels much softer, much healthier. Nettle leaf and saw palmetto extracts are two natural and acclaimed blockers used by traditional healers in Europe and north America for centuries for hair loss and for stimulating hair growth. These two work together to boost blood supply to the hair roots, which helps reduce hair fall. And, they have been known to gradually transform the thinning hair into a thick and glossy mane.
From the manufacturer
Formulated to give shiny hair and prevent hair loss
The shampoo contains 2 natural DHT Blockers - Nettle Leaf & Saw Palmetto Extracts - used by traditional healers in Europe & North America for centuries, to aid with controlling hair loss & stimulating hair growth.
WOW SKIN SCIENCE COCONUT MILK SHAMPOO-300ml
Hair Care For Healthy Hair With Coconut Milk And Dht Blockers; Prevents Hair Thinning, Restores Shine And Bounce
Enhance your hair’s natural lustre with WOW Skin Science Coconut Milk Shampoo. It is enriched with coconut milk which is well known hair nourisher. Regular use adds softness to dry, brittle hair. Coconut milk has essential nutrients that help nourish the scalp and the roots. Nettle leaf and Saw Palmetto extracts stimulate hair growth.
- Coconut milk soothes the scalp and adds glossiness to the strands
- Nettle Leaf and Saw Palmetto are natural DHT blockers
- Rich in essential nutrients such as Lauric Acid, Vitamin E, Phosphorus, Iron, Magnesium and Copper
- Ideal For: Men & Women
- Suitable For: All Hair Types
WHY TO USE SKIN SCIENCE COCONUT MILK SHAMPOO
Nourishes the roots and moisturizes the strands
Coconut milk is rich in vitamin E and essential nutrients that revive and protect the scalp and the strands.
Prevents thinning of hair, stimulates hair growth
Nettle leaf and Saw Palmetto protect the hair follicles from DHT which ensures healthy hair growth.
Gives glossy, smooth hair
Emollient rich shampoo smoothens the cuticles and forms a protective barrier that retains moisture. Hair looks shiny and healthy.
Coconut Milk Extract
Extracted from grated coconut, rich in essential vitamins & minerals - making it a superb nourishing agent, boosts the blood circulation in scalp, helps fight hair damages, deep conditions the hair.
Nettle Leaf Extract
A powerful DHT blocker; helps combat alopecia/hair loss by fighting chronic inflammation; stimulates hair growth; promotes healthier, thicker hair strands.
Saw Palmetto Extract
Rich in fatty oils and phytosterols, a powerful DHT blocker, highly potent for stimulating hair growth.
HOW TO USE WOW SKIN SCIENCE COCONUT MILK SHAMPOO
Wet hair and take a coin size amount in your palms and apply on your hair.
Massage into your scalp, starting from the nape of your neck going upwards. Keep it on for a minute for the actives to work.
Rinse thoroughly. Wash off with warm water first and use a blast of cool water in the last rinse to close the cuticles and add shine.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I saw this Shampoo and read the reviews. I was skeptical about it.
Becaue I heard a lot about paid reviews.
But trust me this Shampoo totally works for me. Everybody has different hair type so first try it urself. First wash will clear the picture.
I guess price is reasonable and light on pocket.
It has mild fragrance and it doesn’t lather much so one should use the normal quantity they use of any other Shampoo.
Putting to much of any product on to your scalp is not a good idea.
So for me it totally works.
Update: I use it thrice weekly. Also, my sister uses it. With this much use, the product lasted 2 months. So, it's great money wise. Overall, the quality of my hair has improved. In love with the product.
I bought this product only coz it was sponsored by Amazon. Must say, I'm seriously upset.
If only I could give zero stars. I have previously ordered another wow product and it turned out to be useless as well. I should have noticed that this shampoo is by wow as well, and hence, would be a waste of money.
I'm generally not the one to write negative reviews, so trust me, this one is straight from the heart :/
Amazon, here's a freakin suggestion for you : Stop sponsoring products that aren't good. Try it on yourselves first if you'd like. It's really shameful on your part, don't you think, that customers buy products trusting you, and you sponsor products that are way less than being worth it. I'm seriously disappointed in you!