Wakefit Orthopaedic Memory Foam Mattress, King Bed Size (78x72x8)
|Price:||₹ 12,431.00 FREE Delivery.|
|You Save:||₹ 12,486.00 (50%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Length (78 Inches), Width (72 Inches), Height (8 Inches)
- Color : White , Mattress Feel : Medium Firm.
- Warranty : 10 Years Manufacturer warranty.
- Wakefit’s Memory Foam mattress made from high quality memory foam with the latest technological innovations provide excellent back support while engulfing you in its cocoon and letting you enjoy restful, deep sleep.
- Direct from Factory
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Save Extra with 4 offers
- No Cost EMI (2): No cost EMI available on select cards. Please check 'EMI options' above for more details. Here's how
- No cost EMI available on select cards. Please check 'EMI options' above for more details. Here's how
- Bank Offer: Get 5% up to Rs. 1000 Instant Discount on Axis Bank Credit EMI transactions and 10% up to Rs. 1500 Instant discount on Axis Bank Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Keeps your spine, just fine.
The mattress adapts to the sleeper’s body. It takes the shape of your body providing uniform support throughout. That’s why we call them Orthopedic Memory Foam mattresses. They also help distribute the body weight uniformly across it, ensuring no blood clots and restlessness. By realigning your spine, neck and hips, this can effectively correct a poor sleeping posture.
We know that's all you are looking for.
We know our foam. You don't need to bother beyond besides knowing that the open cell structure keeps you cool in summers.
Next Gen Memory Foam
We know how to make memory foam take your body form.
A combination of memory and high resilience foam allow your hips and shoulders to sink in leaving your spine aligned to facilitate better sleep.
Innovative Sleep Solutions
Founded in 2016
Extensive Research and Development
Customers who bought this item also bought
Items with fast delivery from sellers in your city
Compare with similar items
Wakefit Dual Comfort Mattress - Hard & Soft, King Bed Size (78x72x6)
Sleepyhead 3 Layered Orthopedic Memory Foam Mattress, 78x72x8 inches (King Size)
Wakefit Dual Comfort Mattress - Hard & Soft, King Bed Size (78x72x5)
SleepX Ortho mattress - Memory foam (78*72*8 Inches)
SleepyCat Plus Orthopedic Gel Memory Foam King Size Mattress (78x72x8 inches)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Wakefit||Wakefit||MYSLEEPYHEAD||Wakefit||Cloudtail India||SLEEPYCAT|
|Assembly Instructions||Do It Yourself (D-I-Y)||—||Already Assembled||Do It Yourself (D-I-Y)||Already Assembled||Already Assembled|
|Form Factor||Soft||medium firm||Medium||Medium||Firm||Medium|
|Item Dimensions||1.98 meters x 1.83 meters x 20.32 Centimetres||1.98 meters x 1.83 meters x 15.24 Centimetres||1.98 meters x 1.83 meters x 20.3 Centimetres||1.98 meters x 1.83 meters x 12.7 Centimetres||1.98 meters x 1.83 meters x 20.3 Centimetres||1.98 meters x 1.83 meters x 20.32 Centimetres|
|Item Weight||12 kg||12 kg||33.79 kg||12 kg||24.7 kg||14 kg|
|Size||78x72x8 inch||78x72x6 inch||King||78x72x5 inch||King||King|
|Special Features||Orthopedic||—||Orthopedic||Pillow Top||Orthopedic||—|
|Warranty Description||10 Years Warranty||3 Years Warranty||10 years on product||3 Years Warranty||3 years warranty||10 years|
Review this product
6,789 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It is just an okay product to me, It hasn't certainly relieved us of any back pain. It is better than local mattresses, but given the price and the reviews, it doesn't seem to do justice.
Writing this review after 2 weeks of use, I hope it gets better in some days. Will surely update then.
Edited on March, 19.
After using it for more than 6 months now, I am still of the same opinion as before. It is not bad but neither that amazing as been claimed
If you love sleeping on mattresses that you get in the hotels, then go for it.
It is definitely better than 'Sleepwell' kind of foam mattresses.
- Supports body pretty well
- It is medium firm. Little softer than the other popular brands but yet supports body pretty good.
- Do not expect luxury hotels sink-in kind of mattresses (which I personally find uncomfortable and also think they are not very long lasting. Hotels may be changing them more frequently than that we do).
- One interesting advantage that I saw of this mattress is they can be rolled and packed. Other popular foam mattresses are rigid and moving them around (relocation etc.) is a hassle.
- It is pretty good looking too (not that it matters, as they would stay covered).
- Their customer service seems to be very tip-top, after order was placed they called up enquiring whether we need to customize it further for size. They also offered tips on how to maintain it (Ex. turn it over after 6 months to get a uniform break-in, etc.).
Overall, quite satisfied with the product and would never go back to the established mattresses brands.
Customer support is also very helpful. They were always reachable for ant query.
I am writting this review after 2.5+ months.
For me this is a good product with good price.
Finally with a little fear we ordered wakefit ortho, 10700Rs approx we paid via Amazon with 7 days return where as Wakefit Website has customisation options with 100days return with 10% discount = cheaper than Amazon.
Though wakefit's only one side is usable, I am happy that it wasn't overpriced for what they are offered. Memory foam is supportive not plush. For more plush feel you will have to add dawn or microfiber topper of 4 inches approx. My motivation for Wakefit was Memory Foam for comfort sleep.
It doesn't cause Latssimuss Dorsi pain and No Siatica triggering. I loved the way it just eliminated these 2 main sore issues out of my sleep.
Now my 67 year oldy using it. And he has no complains.
So somehow wakefit's this mattress proved Good for Pregnant Female & A Senior Citizen, which I think is a pretty good job done by this new start up.
Note- it won't sink you in, if you have misconceptions about memory foam being plush: please check about memory foams first. Many first timers assume memory foam to be plush luxurious. In reality on Memory foam works diff way. It's med firm and feels supple not plush.
Add on - Mattress came with protector which costs 899Rs on Amazon approx. Waterproof ones. I use double protectors for my convenience hence I purchased one more from wakefit only. Both are same quality so they give same protector free, thats what we found. In most of pics here on Amazon reviews - it's cover is the same protector (free ones).
Delivery- it was supposed to take 2 weeks as per Amazon notifications. But it got delivered within a weeks time. Ours was 4x6 size. Which is exact. It came with warranty card also, where warranty is against manufacturing defects only.
Some representative called me to confirm the order if any customisation requirements I had. Upon requesting fast urgent delivery they actually processed fast. Which was a good gesture.
Post usage also the same representative called to check about how mattress performed so far and if I have any issues with it, which motivated me to at least write down my experience with product and the representative.
I believe each day waking up with a little less sore body gave me motivation to get up and do some chores.
Am planning to try double sided ones also- will surely keep my review updated in case any issue occur with mattress. But so far it's all good.