- Product Dimensions: 210.8 x 157.5 x 91.4 cm ; 38 Kg
- Item part number: WSWB7860
- ASIN: B07MNBGFVK
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 23 December 2018
- Customer Reviews:
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#11,336 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
- #11 in Beds- Frames & Bases
Wakefit Sheesham Wood Bed (Queen Size Bed), Double Bed
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Wood type : Sheesham Wood
- Warranty : 3 Years
- Color : Natural
- Easy Assembly : Do It Yourself (DIY)
- Mattress Size Suggested : 78x60
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
No sounds, just sound sleep.
Made out of Sheesham wood or Indian Rose Wood, our Sheesham bed is designed to be sturdy and firm while also having the ease of a simple assembly process. The solid sheesham wood is very tough, making the bed durable and long lasting. Its irregular grain gives it a unique texture, which looks very classy when polished. The design of the bed makes it versatile so that it fits in with every kind of decor. It requires a simple two person assembly can be put together in practically no time.
Innovative Sleep Solutions
Extensive Research and Development
Founded in 2016
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Good finishing
2. Has center support
3. Easy to assemble - DIY, comes with instructions
4. Hassle free delivery
5. 10 years warranty
1. The legs in the beam at the center (underneath the bed) is weak. It almost did not fit the bolt. However, I fixed it using L-clamps and screws. Now they seem to be sturdy.
2. It’s not exactly solid block of wood. Multiple blocks of small pieces of sheesham are assembled to make the beams and frame. Time has to tell how strong it is.
3. Two more horizontal beams underneath would have been good to support the plywood base. Currently it’s only one vertical beam with two legs in the center to support.
Note: white L clams in the legs at center is not a part of the package, I have installed them additionally.
-Exact size as mentioned
-2 piece Whole bed ply instead of wood slabs
-velcro lock in ply and bed so ply will not squeak
-value for money
-it is made up of many pieces of sheesham wood stick together so not sure about the durability
- low height as per my requirements but can be ok for others
Only wish is that the height would be lower by a couple inches. It’s 16” from ground where the mattress is placed plus mattress thickness 6” taking the total height to 22”. I would ideally like a mattress topper but no scope now.
✔ Easy to Assemble. But remember that it's a 2 man job. The wood is heavy and requires at least 2 people to get this assembled.
✔ The blocks look neat
✔ Packaging was good.
✘ There's a major design issue. There should've been one more support bar for the mattress surface area.
✘ The sheet of wood given for the base is made out of MDF. This is not strong and bends when someone sits on it.
✘ Might require some modifications after a couple of years. The base sheet is not at all strong and does not have proper support from the bottom.
Check the attached video to see how it bends
If I ever known all these hectic process, would never bought the bed.
After this review customer support contacted and initiated the extra charge refund, they promised too that more helpful assembly guide will be provided in future. Thanks Wakefit.
After 4 months of use -
Really good and worth the price. You can assemble it easily with the tools come along in the package.
The 11 mm MDF board is pretty strong. The bed is bearing almost 170 KGs for past 4 months without any issue. So don't be concerned about it. Velcro for holding the MDF boards in place is a neat idea.
Naturally, the board bends a little when you stand on the bed or place a heavy object but definitely it's not going to break. Also note, now a days all the manufacturers use MDF board for the base support unless you are spending 50K+.
The bed is sturdy and is not making any noise. Just make sure you don't drag it very often.