Wakefit Water Proof Terry Cotton Mattress Protector - 78" x 72"/ 1.98 m x 1.83 m, King Size, White
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Our mattress protector offers protection to the mattress from accidents. Wakefit Mattress protector is waterproof and protects mattress against any liquid spill over by a kids, pet or during regular usage. Doesn't contain PVC, vinyl or pthalates.
- Terry cotton layer on the top provides smooth feel and keep the sleeping surface cool. It absorbs all the natural moisture and doesn't let it seep thorugh mattress.
- It has cotton lycra casing with elastic strap which makes it easy to hold the protector with mattress.
- TPU Film is used for to make it waterproof and at the same time breathable. It allows air to pass through but not the water.Helps you maintain hygiene by protecting against any allergens like bacteria, pollens, dust mites and any fluid.
- Easy to care - Wash it gently in washing machine.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Your mattress is costly and it needs to be safe with the best. Wake-Fit Water proof hypoallergic colling terry mattress protector. Waterproof : 100% Water proof and absolutely no sound. Hypoallergic : Prevents allergens like pollen or dust mites and bacteria to enter the mattress. - Cool and breathable : Terry cloth keeps it cool through out night while TPU layer beneath keeps it breathable. Not like conventional plastic films. Quality : Made using high GSM high quality terry fabric with TPU film. The feel is very soft. Person sleeping on it will not realize if he/she is sleeping on a mattress protector. It feels like a nice cover to mattress. Mattress protector is good for kids, pets, pregnant mothers, grand parents and any accidental spill over of liquid on mattress.
From the manufacturer
this Mattresses extends the life of your mattress by 10 times. It avoids bed sheet from getting crumpled. Prevents bed bugs and dust mites from coming out.100%Waterproof. Protects your mattress from stains and spills.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's leak proof as mentioned and serves the purpose. Only thing i wished from the item is, they should have more colors available other than white as white gets dirty really fast. Rest everything is fine and as mentioned.
Attached a pic for reference... If you like the review, do press the helpful button.
I bought the queen size protector and the elastic bands on it makes it easy to wrap it around the mattress.
Tested it by pouring a little bit of water and it immediately "repels" it. I lifted the protector to see if the mattress was even damp from the water and it wasn't one bit. Really well made and does its job.
However, please note that on top of the protector it will be quite wet. That is, it isn't like rubber where you can swipe it away. The top part absorbs the water but doesn't let it seep through protecting the mattress.
It also gives a very premium classy look to the mattress. The texture of the top part is like that of a towel and I really like the feel of it.
Basically it's totally depend upon your requirement that what type of mattress protector you are looking for.
If you are looking just for a rubber or plastic sheet which you don't need to wash and only wiping can be enough then don't buy this.
This mattress protector is basically a waterproof bedsheet with towel like soft cotton texture on the above surface and thin foam sheet fused below to make it waterproof. Thickness of the mattress will be covered by stretchable hosiery fabric in the sides along with the elastic band in the base to hold the protector in place.
- Very Good Quality, looks premium product.
- Bedsheet will not slip over it because of the towel like texture.
- Liquid will be absorbed but will not pass to mattress so you don't need to immediately remove it and wash or wipe.
- Fitting and size is very good. Just measure your mattress length and height properly before choosing the size to order. Don't worry about the thickness of the mattress because this sheet has stretchable fabric on sides to cover all thicknesses from 4- 12 inches.
- No crunching plastic sound while sitting or sleeping.
- Looks durable but too frequently washing may shorten it's life span.
- Not Stain proof. Pure white colour will also highlight stains more.
- Have to wash it properly after any dirty spills. Can't just wipe or sanitize like a rubber or plastic sheet.
1) 100% water proof and does the job well.
2) The out of fabric is really smooth and hence it can be directly used without putting any blanket over it.
3) The perfect size and exactly fits the size of your wakefit mattress.
4) Easy to wash and can be washed by using washing machines also.
5) The white colour Can attract a lot of Dirt and hence it can get shabby very soon. To prevent it just use a bed spread over it.
6) I have a 11 months old baby and for the past few months this mattress protector have been of very good use when she urinates while being on the bed.
7) In short it's a value for money product for saving your costly mattress.
If you find my review really helpful in knowing more about the product, please click YES
It's better to get a mattress cover which is thick enough in the outside (without any inner plastic/polythene layering) and use it with care.
However received faulty product. At the corner they probably forgot to do stitching.
Certainly they don't have quality control. Let's see how long this lasts.
Please check the wakefit website as well before you buy. I was able to get 10% discount by sharing one of their videos on facebook (I bought one from wakefit. my wife didnt know about discount and bought from amazon)
Update : been using it a year now, well works well. One of our family members wasnt well and threw up on the bed again, but nothing happened to the mattress under this. Definite mattress saver! Worth the money