- Paperback: 448 pages
- Publisher: DC Comics (13 May 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1401248195
- ISBN-13: 978-1401248192
- Product Dimensions: 16.8 x 2.5 x 25.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 81 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #3,369 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Watchmen: International Edition Paperback – 13 May 2014
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (2): Get 5% up to Rs. 1000 Instant Discount on Axis Bank Credit EMI transactions and 10% up to Rs. 1500 Instant discount on Axis Bank Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
"A work of ruthless psychological realism, it's a landmark in the graphic novel medium. It would be a masterpiece in any."
-TIME, TIME MAGAZINE's 100 best English-language novels from 1923 to the present --Time Magazine
About the Author
Alan Moore is perhaps the most acclaimed writer in the graphic story medium, having garnered countless awards for works such as WATCHMEN, V FOR VENDETTA, SWAMP THING and Miracleman. He is also the mastermind behind the America's Best Comics line, through which he has created (along with many talented illustrators) THE LEAGUE OF EXTRAORDINARY GENTLEMEN, PROMETHEA, TOM STRONG, TOMORROW STORIES and TOP TEN. As one of the medium's most important innovators since the early 1980s, Moore has influenced an entire generation of comics creators, and his work continues to inspire an ever-growing audience.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Review this product
81 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Fresh heroes... Fresh background stories... Fresh ideas...
Keeps you hooked till the END!!!
The Artwork and the coloring - is different - a kind that makes you identify easily that it belongs to 'Watchmen' where ever you come across a panel...
As for the quality, the paper and cover is very good and received in time without any delays. As always Amazon delivers what it shows.