- Reading level: 8 - 12 years
- Paperback: 208 pages
- Publisher: Macmillan US; Reprint edition (12 March 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9781250158611
- ISBN-13: 978-1250158611
- ASIN: 1250158613
- Product Dimensions: 13.7 x 1.4 x 19.3 cm
- Customer Reviews: 1,883 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #30,220 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 75.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 80.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 65.00 Delivery charge
Way of the Warrior Kid: From Wimpy to Warrior the Navy SEAL Way: A Novel (Way of the Warrior Kid (1)) Paperback – Illustrated, 12 March 2019
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Bank Offer: 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with SBI Credit cards and Credit Card EMIs Here's how
- No Cost EMI (2): No cost EMI available on select cards. Please check 'EMI options' above for more details. Here's how
- No cost EMI available on select cards. Please check 'EMI options' above for more details. Here's how
- Cashback: Get daily rewards up to ₹100 on shopping with Amazon Pay UPI.Check your eligibility here Here's how
- Partner Offers (5): Buy 3 or more, Get 7% extra off from this list Offered by Cloudtail India Here's how
- Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
About the Author
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Turn your child (even yourself too) from a whimpy kid to a warrior kid. This book will introduce them about the values like discipline, plan, hard work, overcoming fear, and being humble.
It's a best gift that you can give to your child and actually work with them on a plan to make them a warrior kid.
He love the book as it is very relatable to things all kids face. It's so cool to sit close with them at the end of the day and read about things like the importance of honor, discipline, courage, teamwork, and a moral code.
Top international reviews
I gave it to him and said he could read for as long as he liked in bed, expecting to go up 20 minutes later and find him asleep. Instead, he came into my room around midnight to tell me he had read the entire book!
I’ve never known him to read more than 10 minutes at a time so he must have really enjoyed this.
Hopefully he also picked up the really positive message about how achieve what you want through working for it!
I have noticed that my daughter is now more invested in the sport play we do and wants me to teach her "things" as well we are doing the times table now which is great. I will try to enroll her for BJJ when she is bit older as well.
Great book Jocko and will buy second one when it is out for sure.
This is a must read for all kids who are lacking direction or motivation in life.
The author Jocko Willink is such an incredible, humble, successful man and in this book he comes in the form of a super cool navy seal uncle Jake who is the perfect role model for kids who do not want to listen to their parents!
The message of self improvement, discipline, humility and hard work is the perfect recipe for success and creating a successful mind set.
My son loves it and parents can also learn a lot !
When I asked him what to write in this review he told me to say it was excellent, but not for very lazy people. He then asked for the next in the series.
In conclusion, I was unsure how suitable Jocko would be as a children’s author, but the book is a great balance of humour & good advice wrapped up in an easy story. Five stars ✅
I’ll get myself a copy too.
Go to get some;)
Brilliant, thanks Jocko for straight-to-the-point encouragement!