Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 78.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 80.00 Delivery charge
Way of the Warrior Kid: From Wimpy to Warrior the Navy SEAL Way: A Novel (Way of the Warrior Kid, 1) Paperback – Illustrated, 12 March 2019
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Bank Offer (9): 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Citi Credit Card, Debit Card and EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Kotak Bank Credit/Debit Cards and EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 250 on minimum order of Rs. 1,000 with RuPay Credit/Debit Cards and EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with ICICI Bank Credit Card and Credit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- Bonus Offer on Citi/Kotak/ICICI Cards (except ICICI Debit): Additional Flat cashback of Rs.1,500 on single transaction worth Rs.30,000 & above as Amazon Pay Balance Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 750 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with ICICI Bank Debit Card and Debit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- For Non-Prime members: Get 5% instant discount + 3% Reward Points with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card Here's how
- Prime Savings : Save 10% with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card Here's how
- Bonus Offer on Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card: Additional Flat cashback of Rs.750 on single transaction worth Rs.30,000 & above as Amazon Pay Balance Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
About the Author
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
- Item Weight : 164 g
- ISBN-10 : 9781250158611
- ISBN-13 : 978-1250158611
- Paperback : 208 pages
- Product Dimensions : 13.72 x 1.41 x 19.25 cm
- Publisher : Macmillan US (12 March 2019)
- Reading level : 8 - 12 years
- Language: : English
- ASIN : 1250158613
- Best Sellers Rank: #22,773 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Turn your child (even yourself too) from a whimpy kid to a warrior kid. This book will introduce them about the values like discipline, plan, hard work, overcoming fear, and being humble.
It's a best gift that you can give to your child and actually work with them on a plan to make them a warrior kid.
He love the book as it is very relatable to things all kids face. It's so cool to sit close with them at the end of the day and read about things like the importance of honor, discipline, courage, teamwork, and a moral code.
Top reviews from other countries
I gave it to him and said he could read for as long as he liked in bed, expecting to go up 20 minutes later and find him asleep. Instead, he came into my room around midnight to tell me he had read the entire book!
I’ve never known him to read more than 10 minutes at a time so he must have really enjoyed this.
Hopefully he also picked up the really positive message about how achieve what you want through working for it!
I have noticed that my daughter is now more invested in the sport play we do and wants me to teach her "things" as well we are doing the times table now which is great. I will try to enroll her for BJJ when she is bit older as well.
Great book Jocko and will buy second one when it is out for sure.
This is a must read for all kids who are lacking direction or motivation in life.
The author Jocko Willink is such an incredible, humble, successful man and in this book he comes in the form of a super cool navy seal uncle Jake who is the perfect role model for kids who do not want to listen to their parents!
The message of self improvement, discipline, humility and hard work is the perfect recipe for success and creating a successful mind set.
My son loves it and parents can also learn a lot !