The Web of Life: A New Scientific Understanding of Living Systems Audible Audiobook – Abridged
Fritjof Capra's emerging theory of living systems offers a unified view of mind, matter, and life. Over the past 25 years, scientists have challenged conventional views of evolution and the organization of living systems. They've developed revolutionary theories that have profound implications, not only for science and philosophy, but also for business, politics, health care, education, and everyday life. Fritjof Capra, author of The Tao of Physics, has been at the forefront of this revolution and now, in The Web of Life, he offers a brilliant synthesis of these exciting breakthroughs.
- 1 credit a month to use on any title to download and keep
- Listen to anything from the Plus Catalogue—thousands of Audible Originals, podcasts and audiobooks
- Download titles to your library and listen offline
- No commitment—cancel anytime
- Audible is ₹199.00/month after 30 days. Renews automatically.
|Listening Length||3 hours and 20 minutes|
|Audible.in Release Date||31 March 2000|
|Best Sellers Rank||
#16,597 in Audible Audiobooks & Originals (See Top 100 in Audible Audiobooks & Originals)
#336 in Biological Sciences
#674 in Philosophy (Audible Audiobooks & Originals)
#4,032 in Biology Books