- Product Dimensions: 2.3 x 0.9 x 15.5 cm ; 4.54 g
- Item model number: E925B
- ASIN: B07258WM56
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 23 January 2018
- Average Customer Review: 659 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#1,015 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
- #24 in Lipsticks
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 53.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 65.00 Delivery charge
Wet 'n Wild Megalast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick, Give Me Mocha, 6g
|Price:||FREE Delivery on orders over ₹ 499.00 . Details|
|You Save:||₹ 150.00 (30%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Quantity: 6g; Color: Give Me Mocha; Item Form: Liquid
- High - pigmented matte finish; Long lasting
- Long lasting
- Lightweight formula; Finish Type: Matte; Duration: 15 Hrs
- Usage: For precise application, apply it to your bottom lip first and then tend to your upper lip. Since the formula is very pigmented, we suggest applying the colour to the bottom lip first, pressing your lips together and then filling in your Cupid’s bow. Purse your lips together to enhance shine.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- Bank Offer (2): 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Rs.50 Cashback on Airtel Netbanking on purchase of Rs.1000 or more Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Colour: Give Me Mocha | Pattern: Lipstick
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Catsuit up your lips for a purrrfect sultry look with the multi-dimensional metallic finish of this liquid lipstick with Wet n Wild's Megalast Liquid Catsuit Lipstick. Smooth it on before your morning java and it'll last til your last martini without a touch-up or drying. Its dynamic pigments appear to change with the light-like the reflexes of a cat.
From the manufacturer
Wet 'n Wild Megalast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipsticks
What glides on like butter, feels like a second skin and wont budge? Our Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick! Made with glammed out superpowers, it goes on glossy yet transforms into a high - pigmented matte finish with some serious staying power. Read our lips This color is going nowhere.
- Glides on glossy and transforms into high - pigmented matte finish
- Lightweight formula made with serious staying power
- Intense pigmentation without drying the lips
Amazon's ChoiceCustomers also viewed these Amazon's Choice items
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
659 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Completely matte & comfortable as well.
2. Wand allows even application.
3. Not patchy and non sticky.
4. Opaque in one coat.
5. Application is very even.
6. Stays put for 5-6 hrs without meal.
7. Does not have any fragrance.
8. Transfer proof.
9. Doesn't emphasize cracks on lips.
10. Can be removed easily with coconut oil.
So far none
I have uploaded pictures of some comparative analysis of 3 liquid lipsticks. Hopefully it would be helpful.
Perfect formula: lightweight mousse type, once dry u don't feel if on ur lips at ALL! Not transferable, u can eat drink... It will stay long! As long as any liquid lipstick will.. so its good. Rebel Rose is the color I was looking for . Its exactly as shown in the pictures. Something like misterious mocha in Maybelline . But Maybelline is not liquid lipstick so it's good but doesn't stay long.
Am going to order more... Don't hesitate!
1. Beautiful shade( Magenta pink)
2. Very comfortable on lips
3. Smooth application
4. Suitable for all skin tone
5. Do not dry out lips
6. Complete matte finish
Didn't find anything 😜
--Rebel rose....This shade is ideal for fair skin tones and somewhat manageable for medium toned skin if u have done a really good eye makeup and want a nude lippie... Otherwise u r going to end up looking washed out..
--berry recognize... Simply an awesome shade... Would look great on any skin tone
--nice to fuschia... This shade is simply wow... Brightens up ur face, lasts really long, would look great for party and events/nightout makeup
The whole range is highly recommended in themselves of how long lasting it is and value for money.. I have used similar Chambor lippies which cost around 800+ rs... These are very similar to that.. One swipe gives great coverage, long lasting.. Highly recommend these
Magenta color is popping and I like the color.