What Is Funny? Audible Audiobook – Unabridged
What Is Funny? is the fifth title in Etan Boritzer’s best-selling What Is? series of life concepts books on character education and social issues.
What Is Funny? book addresses the subject of sensitivity and awareness in humor. Laughing at others or laughing at oneself, or laughing for no particular reason at all, author Etan Boritzer approaches the various subtleties of this basic human activity asking what is appropriate and what is hurtful, while tackling issues of taunting and teasing, bullying, and aggression - issues that are very much in the focus of our nation’s schools today. Suggesting a gentle and conscious, multicultural message of compassion, understanding, and acceptance, this book helps children, parents, educators, and child professionals explore a subject too often easily glossed over.
- 1 credit a month to use on any title to download and keep
- Listen to anything from the Plus Catalogue—thousands of Audible Originals, podcasts and audiobooks
- Download titles to your library and listen offline
- No commitment—cancel anytime
- Audible is ₹199.00/month after 30 days. Renews automatically.
|Listening Length||10 minutes|
|Audible.in Release Date||05 March 2021|
|Publisher||Veronica Lane Media|
|Best Sellers Rank|| #40,510 in Audible Books & Originals (See Top 100 in Audible Books & Originals) |
#20 in Humor for Children
#4,620 in Children's Humour (Books)
#12,943 in Children's Family, Personal & Social Issues (Books)