Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 105.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 190.00 Delivery charge
Whiskas Kitten (2-12 months) Wet Cat Food, Chicken in Gravy, 12 Pouches (12 x 85g)
|Price:||(₹ 37.06 / 100 g) Details FREE Delivery on orders over ₹ 499.00 .|
|You Save:||₹ 42.00 (10%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
|Item Weight||4.08 Kilograms|
|Sensitive Ingredient Information||Chicken Meat|
|Item Form||Gravy, Wet|
|Age range (description)||Baby|
|Ingredients:||Meat and Animal Derivatives, Fish and Fish Derivatives (Including 4% Chicken), Oils and Fats, Cerals, Minerals, Various sugars. See more|
About this item
- Complete and balanced nutrition, a perfect festive treat for baby cats
- Wet cat food recipe provides moisture and nourishment
- Gravy food format helps promote urinary tract health
- Helps provide cats with healthy eyesight
- Easy to eat and digest, can be given to baby cats as diwali gift treat
- Tempting aroma and flavour effective to attract fussy eaters
- Backed by research done by the Waltham centre for pet nutrition
Frequently bought together
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Bank Offer (2): Super Value Days: Extra 10% Instant Discount with SBI Credit Cards Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Cashback (3): Get 25% back up to ₹150 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid only for select customers on App. Click here to check eligibility Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Product detailsSize:85g x 12 | Pattern name:Chicken In Gravy
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 42 x 22.2 x 16.8 cm; 4.08 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 1 January 2017
- Manufacturer : Mars Espana Inc.
- ASIN : B01KFIEWT6
- Item part number : 8410136004056
- Country of Origin : España
- Manufacturer : Mars Espana Inc., Mars Espana Inc. y Cia. Food S.R.C, Camino de La Canaleja, s/n-05200, Arevalo, Avila, Spain , +34 920 32 62 00
- Packer : UNIWORLD LOGISTICS PRIVATE LIMITED, SURVEY NO.863, VELLAIKAALVAI,USAIN NAGARAM, MAPPEDU POST, THIRUVALLUR DISTRICT, PINCODE 631402 contact 9597777587
- Importer : Mars International India Pvt Ltd, Survey No. 2099 - 2103, Village Wargal, Siddipet Highway, Distt. Medak - 502279, Telangana, India; Number – 1800 407 11 21 21/+91 84523 06691/92
- Item Weight : 4 kg 80 g
- Item Dimensions LxWxH : 42 x 22.2 x 16.8 Centimeters
- Net Quantity : 1020.0 gram
- Included Components : Whiskas Wet Meal Kitten Cat Food Chicken in Gravy, 1.02 kg (Pack of 12)
- Generic Name : Cat Food
- Customer Reviews:
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Whiskas Kitten (2-12 months) Wet Cat Food, Tuna in Jelly, 6 Pouches (6 x 85g)
Whiskas Kitten (2-12 months) Dry Cat Food, Mackerel Flavour, 450g Pack
Whiskas Adult (+1 year) Wet Cat Food, Chicken in Gravy, 6 Pouches (6 x 85g)
Whiskas Kitten (2-12 months) Dry Cat Food, Ocean Fish, 450g Pack
|Price||₹ 378.00||₹ 200.00||₹ 180.00||₹ 189.00||₹ 171.00|
|Shipping||Details FREE Delivery on orders over ₹ 499.00 .||Details FREE Delivery on orders over ₹ 499.00 .||Details FREE Delivery on orders over ₹ 499.00 .||Details FREE Delivery on orders over ₹ 499.00 .||Details FREE Delivery on orders over ₹ 499.00 .|
|Sold By||Cloudtail India||Cloudtail India||Cloudtail India||Cloudtail India||Cloudtail India|
|Item Weight||4.08 kg||4.08 kg||6.75 kg||4.08 kg||6.75 kg|
Whiskas kitten gravy food provides complete nutrition and is an irresistible cat food gift for your special furry friend. Celebrate this by feeding your cat with a delicious festive treat for cats. A complete and balanced cat food, Whiskas gravy is designed to take care of baby cat’s daily nutritional requirements, provide it with all the required vitamins and minerals along with moisture and nourishment for a healthy and happy life, making it an ideal Gift Treat. A cat's love for fish is thoughtfully blended with loads of calcium, phosphorus, proteins, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals, in each pack. This cat treat gift helps maintain its fur, heart-health, weight, skin, teeth, muscles, bones and overall immunity. Whiskas gravy has a texture and aroma that appeals to the palate of feline and attracts even fussy eaters in for a filling and fun meal time.
From the manufacturer
Discover the many benefits of Whiskas Gravy
From an optimal balance of vitamins and minerals
From high moisture content
From combination of Zinc and Omega 6 fatty acids
High quality Protein and other Ingredients
Why can’t I Feed her what I Eat or Cook?
Cats require unusually high levels of protein and unique nutrients like taurine in their diets.
-Being obligate carnivores, cats depend on meat for the majority of their nutrients.
-Home-prepared diets frequently provide inadequate nutrition for cats.
You Must Know:
What Not to Feed?
- Baby food/Too Much Milk causes loose/watery faeces
- Raw Eggs causes hair fall & poor hair coat
- Onion and Garlic damages RBC & cause anemia
- Fish/Chicken Bones can damage the teeth and cause tears in digestive system
- Chocolate affects the heart and nervous system
- Uncooked meat/ human food can be inadequate or even unsafe for her
How Much Whiskas (Wet Food) for your Kitten?
- Kitten’s Age (Upto 3 months): 3 pouches/day
- Kitten’s Age (4-5 months): 3.5 pouches/day
- Kitten’s Age (6-12 months): 4 pouches/day
- Recommended to feed twice a day
|Whiskas Adult Wet Cat Food||Sheba Delux Premium Wet Cat Food||Sheba Rich Premium Wet Cat Food||Sheba Melty Premium Cat Snack||Whiskas Kitten Dry Cat Food||Whiskas Kitten Wet Cat Food|
|Product Name||Whiskas Gravy Pouches||Sheba Cans||Sheba Pouches||Sheba Melty||Whiskas Dry Pack (Kitten)||Whiskas Gravy Pack (Kitten)|
|Flavour||Salmon in Gravy, Tuna in jelly, Chicken in Gravy, Ocean Fish, Fish Selection (Salmon, Coley, Tuna, Whitefish), Whitefish in Gravy||Succulent Chicken Breast in Gravy, Tuna & Prawn in Gravy, Tuna Filets in Jelly||Fish Mix (Skipjack & Salmon), Fish with Sasami, Fish Mix (Maguro & Bream), Fish with Dry Bonito Flake||Tuna & Tuna-Seafood, Katsuo & Katsuo-Salmon, Chicken & Chicken-Whitefish, Tuna||Chicken & Tuna, Tuna Flavour, Ocean Fish Flavour, Ocean Fish, Chicken Flavour, Mackerel Flavour, Ocean Fish with Milk||Salmon in Gravy, Tuna in jelly, Chicken in Gravy|
|Product Format||Gravy Pouch||Gravy Can||Gravy Pouch||Gravy Pouch||Dry Pouch||Gravy Pouch|
|Key Benefit||Complete & Balanced Food||Delicate fish pieces in tasty gravy||Feast of flakes for cats||Feed by hand snack||Complete & Balanced Food||Complete & Balanced Food|
|Suitable for||All Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds|
|Size||Pack of 6 , Pack of 12 and Pack of 48||Pack of 4 cans||Pack of 12 Pouch||Pack of 4||480gm , 1,2kg , 3kg and 7 kg packs||Pack of 6 , Pack of 12 and Pack of 48|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Ps: There is more liquid in the Tuna one than in this.
But now, I have 4 cats. Two kittens. And two adults. The grey one can digest whiskas dry. But the the white one still not. He has diarrhea when he eats whiskas a little more. But he is so addicted to it that he always wants to eat it. The grey one is more addictive. She does not like to eat rice and even something fish. The kittens have diarrhea when they first consumed it. Now one of my kittens can't digest it and one can. I generally feed fish and rice to my cats.
Now for the gravy, they are crazy for it. Smell is not good for humans but cats are addictive. First time feeding caused diarrhea and bloating to all my 4 cats. Now 2 of them can digest it if given a small quantity. I generally feed boiled(sometimes fried bcz they love it) fish to my cats and its best for them. But with whiskas dry I am keeping gravy too for my babies. Because of some taste changes and some critical day when fish is not available.
You can see my cats to my new YouTube channel #KittiPlanet
(My kittens stopped eating this after two months. Then one of my kittens had Diarrhea and vomiting. Visited vet and she recovered. PLEASE visit vet if your cat has these symptoms, it can be FATAL)