The White Album: Essays (FSG Classics) Paperback – 10 November 2009
|Paperback, 10 November 2009||
MP3 CD, Audiobook, MP3 Audio, Unabridged
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Bank Offer: Save 10% up to Rs.12,000 with HDFC Bank Credit/Debit Cards and EMI transactions. Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No cost EMI available on select cards. Please check 'EMI options' above for more details. Here's how
- Cashback: 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
“[Didion] can strike at the heart, or the absurdity, of a matter in our contemporary wasteland with quick, graceful strokes.” ―San Francisco Chronicle
“All of the essays--even the slightest--manifest not only [Didion's] intelligence, but an instinct for details that continue to emit pulsations in the reader's memory and a style that is spare, subtly musical in its phrasing and exact. Add to these her highly vulnerable sense of herself, and the result is a voice like no other in contemporary journalism.” ―Robert Towers, The New York Times Book Review
“Didion manages to make the sorry stuff of troubled times (bike movies, for instance, and Bishop James Pike) as interesting and suggestive as the monuments that win her dazzled admiration (Georgia O'Keeffe, the Hoover Dam, the mountains around Bogota). . . A timely and elegant collection.” ―The New Yorker
About the Author
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
- Item Weight : 204 g
- Paperback : 224 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0374532079
- ISBN-13 : 978-0374532079
- Product Dimensions : 13.92 x 1.49 x 20.88 cm
- Publisher : Farrar, Straus and Giroux (10 November 2009)
- Language: : English
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
Top review from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Get the Harper Collins edition.