The Whole Truth - Protein Bars - Peanut Heavy - Pack of 6 (6 X 52G)
|Price:||(₹ 1.73 / gram) FREE Delivery.|
|You Save:||₹ 60.00 (10%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Two bars of each flavor - in one helluva pack! Great for first-timers to find-out what they like. Great for old-timers to find-out what else they like.
- 12/15 g protein - for everyone!
- No added sugar, no artificial sweeteners, no preservatives, no gluten or soy, no added flavor or color, no hidden mark
- Color: Multicolor; Quantity: 312 gm (Each 52 gm)
- Package Content: 2 Double Cocoa Bars, 2 Peanut Cocoa Bars, 2 Peanut Butter Bars
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Bank Offer: 10% Instant discount with AU Bank Debit Cards Here's how
- Cashback (3): Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid only for select customers on App. Click here to check eligibility Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
- Product Dimensions : 20.5 x 15.8 x 5 cm; 430 Grams
- Date First Available : 3 October 2020
- Manufacturer : The Whole Truth
- ASIN : B08KXWXV4Y
- Item part number : Protein Bars_Peanut Heavy
- Country of Origin : India
- Manufacturer : The Whole Truth
- Item Weight : 430 g
- Item Dimensions LxWxH : 20.5 x 15.8 x 5 Centimeters
- Net Quantity : 312.0 gram
- Best Sellers Rank: #13,913 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
- Double Cocoa [Cashew Nuts (35%), Dates (27%), Raw Whey Protein (17%), Cocoa (11%), Almonds (10%)], Peanut Butter [Peanuts (39%), Dates (22%), Cranberries (20%), Raw Whey Protein (17%), Cocoa Butter (2%)], Peanut Cocoa [Peanuts (47%), Dates (28%), Raw Whey Protein (17%), Cocoa (8%)]
Allergy Advice: Made in a facility which also processes tree nuts, pine nuts, peanuts, sesame and dairy products.
- Storage Instruction:
- Store in a cool & dry place.
- Once opened, consume immediately.
- The bar might get dry and release some nut oil over time. Don't worry! That's just proof it has nothing that came out of a chemistry lab.
We have a Peanut Butter bar, which folks love. We also have a Double Cocoa bar, which folks LOOOOVE. So one day, when we were mixing our drinks, we wondered…why not mix these too! Lo and behold - Peanut Cocoa Bar!
Two bars of each flavor – in one hellava pack!
It’s a myth that only gym-going men need protein.
Expecting moms, growing kids, aging dads - they all do! And if they love nuts and dates - they’ll love our bars
Other brands hide their ingredients at the back, because they have something to hide.
We declare all our ingredients proudly - upfront!
Does your bar have Maltodextrin? Or Maltitol? Or FOS (fructo-oligosaccharides)? Why!?
Well, we only make real food. With ingredients you can pronounce. Nothing made in a chemistry lab.
What does "Clean" mean?
When others say ‘clean label’, they mean some of the ingredients are clean. When we say it, we mean ALL ingredients are absolutely clean.
That’s why only we can declare them all, upfront!
What does "No-Added Sugar" mean?
When others say ‘no added sugar’, they usually add some other form of sugar like Maltodextrin, Xylitol, or High Fructose Corn Syrup (ew!).
You’ll never find shady sugar substitutes in our bars. Only natural sugar from dates and berries.
What do we mean by "100% Natural"?
If your food has ‘nature-derived’ or ‘nature-identical’ flavors & colors - it is NOT natural. 100% natural means ingredients you can pronounce.
Ingredients that grew on a farm. Not something synthesized in a chemistry lab.
Are fats even bad?
Fats aren’t bad. Bad fats are bad (duh). And bad fats are almost always man-made hydrogenated fats like palm oil.
Thankfully, all the fats in our bars are from nuts and coconuts -all natural, all good.
|All-in-One||Choco Variety||Double Cocoa||Cranberry||Peanut Cocoa||Coconut Cocoa|
|Protein (100% Veg)||12-15g/bar||12g/bar||12g/bar||12g/bar||15g/bar||12g/bar|
|Energy||235-256 kcal/bar||245-256 kcal/bar||256 kcal/bar||235 kcal/bar||245 kcal/bar||253 kcal/bar|
|Tasty as Hell||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The packaging is fantastic too. I love the personal notes, minimalist designs and the mission the brand stands for!
Overall, a slam dunk in my opinion! Totally recommend you check these guys out!
Peanut and cocoa bound together is the best combination there is and these bars do an absolute justice to it.
From the taste to packaging to the small witty letters that come with the product, its a delight!