Other Sellers on Amazon
98% positive over last 12 months
& FREE Delivery
93% positive over last 12 months
Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet or computer – no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle for Web.
Using your mobile phone camera, scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Follow the Authors
Why a Daughter Needs a Mom Hardcover – Picture Book, 2 April 2019
Hardcover, Picture Book, Import
Save Extra with 3 offers
10 days Replacement
|Replacement Reason||Replacement Period||Replacement Policy|
| Physical Damage, |
Wrong and Missing Item
|10 days from delivery||Replacement|
Enhance your purchase
Based on Gregory Lang's New York Times bestselling original series! The perfect gift of love to show why Mom is so special!
This new picture book for kids ages 3-7 and beyond is a touching story to show a girl all the ways her mother will help her grow and to remind her of the special bond only she can have with Mom. Featuring charming illustrations and heartwarming rhymes about the moments mothers and daughters share, Why a Daughter Needs a Mom is the perfect story to connect mother and daughter together and wonderful keepsake for a daughter at any age.
From the first time I held you, so perfect and new,
I promised to do everything that I could do
To help you become your most wonderful YOU,
My darling, my daughter, my girl.
For new moms, mothers-to-be, or for that perfect mother-daughter moment at birthdays and other special occasions all year, this sweet storybook celebrates how a mother is always there for her little girl, reminding her how important she is.
Special offers and product promotions
- 7.5% Instant Discount up to INR 1500 on Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card EMI Trxn. Minimum purchase value INR 10000 Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to INR 500 on J&K Bank Card Transactions. Minimum purchase value INR 2000 Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to INR 500 on IDBI Bank Card Trxns. Min purchase value INR 2000 Here's how
- 5% Instant Discount up to INR 250 on HSBC Cashback Card Credit Card Transactions. Minimum purchase value INR 1000 Here's how
- No cost EMI available on select cards. Please check 'EMI options' above for more details. Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
About the Author
Susanna Leonard Hill is the New York Times bestselling author of Moon's First Friends, as well as many other award-winning books for children. She does frequent school and library visits, teaches picture book writing, and offers picture book critiques. She lives in New York's Mid-Hudson Valley with her children and two rescue dogs.
- Publisher : Sourcebooks Wonderland; Reissue edition (2 April 2019)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 32 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1492667811
- ISBN-13 : 978-1492667810
- Reading age : 4 - 8 years
- Item Weight : 295 g
- Dimensions : 20.32 x 20.32 cm
- Best Sellers Rank: #736,915 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #1,983 in Fiction about Emotions for Children
- #4,244 in Fiction about Family for Children
- #11,186 in Children's Family, Personal & Social Issues (Books)
- Customer Reviews: