- Paperback: 276 pages
- Publisher: Westland; Latest edition (16 November 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9385724185
- ISBN-13: 978-9385724183
- Product Dimensions: 12.9 x 1.8 x 19.8 cm
- Customer Reviews: 123 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #7,685 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 78.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 76.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 85.00 Delivery charge
Why We Love The Way We Do: 1 Paperback – 16 November 2015
MP3 CD, Audiobook, MP3 Audio, Unabridged
Save Extra with 3 offers
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (4): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
I can say this book is modern guide for amateurs in relationship(every stage in life ). In this book she give her personal view on different aspect which is happening in relationship from single to married couples . I love every topics even i didn't experience in all still i love the ways she carried the thing. --By Ravi Shankar on 6 December 2015
This book is pretty good and beautiful each and every chapter we can relate to our lives we can improve our relationships a must have book . --By bhagyaraju on 22 November 2015
About the Author
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Ive read other books on relationship addvice too. dozens of them.
this book is soo useless and such a waste of money...
I would suggest "Models" by Mark Manson.
If you are looking for genuine relationship advice that works.
In one of the page she said ..in order to get rid of the broken heart...we must get busy with passion or something, not looking back or blocking person from everywhere. I would like to say, sometimes we must face the person who caused hurt and heartbreak. Running from the past can cause u more disturb from inside. Once u face the past again with strength, u may feel relieved that the person is still approachable and u have taken good decision to have a good life now.
Sometimes we cling over the things not approachable for us. Once they are easily reachable, we can put more energy in the present.
Its great that she has done a lot of homework by going through all the articles and newspapers and related the story where everyone will think of a chance like , "oh it has happened really and it is a lesson for us ".
Good work preeti hats off to u .
Preeti Shenoy's other books, have been a light read and so i plunged into buying her collection...
But this one in particular i had some high hopes for...
I found it to be utterly juvenile writing...
I mean her books are good for teenagers ....
This one is particular sheds light on nothing thats not common knowledge.