Wildcraft 45 Ltrs Grey and Orange Rucksack (8903338073864)
- Outer Material: Nylon, Color: Orange
- Water resistance dimensions: 56.8cms x 33.6 cms x 5.4 cms (LxWxH)
- Top loading pack with draw string opening for easy and quick access
- Strengthened haul loop to take on heavier loads
- Volume Capacity - 45 Liters
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Bank Offer (3): 10% Instant discount with AU Bank Debit Cards Here's how
- 10% Cashback on ICICI Bank American Express Credit Card EMI Here's how
- Get 5% up to Rs. 1500 Instant Discount on HSBC Credit Card EMI transactions Here's how
- Cashback (3): Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid only for select customers on App. Click here to check eligibility Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Wildcraft rucksack is designed to take on the toughest hauls of the outdoors. The shoulder height and depth adjusters ensure that your pack fits snug on you while you take that winding road. Built on light-weight and strong Robic fabric it adds to the overall performance of the product.
From the manufacturer
Wildcraft Rucksacks are made to help you on the long journey through difficult conditions and terrains. Built with the traveler in mind, our rucksacks are designed with an ergonomic build that helps increase comfort while reducing pack weight. Longer journeys while trekking and hiking through the outdoors do demand a heavier load but Wildcraft bags help you share this burden. Long, adventure journeys and hiking trips need a lot of items to pack. The bags are also very comfortable for the carrier with an improved back system. They are multi-functional and help you enjoy your outdoor treks and hikes. These bags are fitted with a number of pockets placed designed to help you pack and easily access your outdoor essentials. Made with abrasion resistant material and fabric with high tensile strength.
More About Them
Wildcraft rucksacks are sure to withstand the harsh conditions the Indian subcontinent terrain throws at it, so be sure to carry these rucksacks while either on a travel trek or longer hike. Trek through the jungles of the South, while also hiking through the harsh Himalayan winters with the Wildcraft Rucksacks. Suitable for any terrain and climate make sure to buy these bags online so that you stay ready for your hikes and travels. The bags help you carry your outdoor essentials. The snug fit and extra storage from Wildcraft bags make it suitable for the long hike and other outdoor activities. It's time to pack smart and travel out for your next adventure with Wildcraft. Experience the real outdoors with Wildcraft rucksacks.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 57.7 x 35.8 x 6.2 cm; 1 Grams
- Date First Available : 25 May 2016
- Manufacturer : Wildcraft
- ASIN : B01G5I8YLC
- Item model number : 8903338073864
- Manufacturer : Wildcraft
- Item Weight : 1 g
- Item Dimensions LxWxH : 57.7 x 35.8 x 6.2 Centimeters
- Best Sellers Rank: #192 in Bags, Wallets and Luggage (See Top 100 in Bags, Wallets and Luggage)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. sufficient space for a long trip
2. Straps to adjust the fit of the bag.
3. Back support but not with a hard back though.
4. Good looks. Just as shown in the picture.
5. Perfect for cabin luggage(if flying)
6. 5 yr warranty.
1. No cushioned hip/waist support.
2. Only 2 zip space.
3. No space for shoes. Have to add in the common slot.
Overall: at a price of 1700, it's a good bag by Wildcraft. Can't complain much. Go for it if you are on a tight budget and want a good quality backpack.
Cons : not many pockets, No back support, Only top opening as regular rucksack bags have to you need to plan the items you keep in..
Now heading on to the product:
Volume : Quite spacious for one person. I could fit all of my clothes for a 10 day journey. It also stretches to a little extent which can help you add more articles to the bag.
Sides: only for water bottles.
Zips and pockets : only one extra pocket on the top which you can use to keep some small stuff. Can’t use it to keep important things as it can be pick pocketed and also because it can slip out easily.
Comfort: wouldn’t call it the most comfortable bag but still is good enough to be worn for a long stretch of time.