Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet or computer – no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera, scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Please enter your mobile phone number or email address
By pressing "Send link", you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message and data rates may apply.
Wills, Trusts, and Estates, Tenth Edition (Aspen Casebook Series) 10th Edition, Kindle Edition
The purchase of this ebook edition does not entitle you to receive access to the Connected eBook with Study Center on CasebookConnect. You will need to purchase a new print book to get access to the full experience, including: lifetime access to the online ebook with highlight, annotation, and search capabilities; practice questions from your favorite study aids; an outline tool and other helpful resources.
Hailed as one of the best casebooks in legal education, the text combines interesting cases, thoughtful analysis, notes, images, and a clear organization for an excellent teaching tool.
Retaining the late Jesse Dukeminier’s blend of wit, erudition, and playfulness, the Tenth Edition uses cartoons, illustrations, case documents, and photographs to provide visual commentary that augments the wide-ranging cases and other readings. Sidebars on relevant but unique persons, places, and events provide thought-provoking and fascinating context. This casebook is not only fun to read, but fun for professors to teach.
New to the Tenth Edition:
- All new section on electronic or digital wills and the emerging case law that has begun to accept them
- All new section on trust decanting, now recognized in 25 states, with attention to the breadth of statutory and case law treatments of decanting
- Reworked coverage of same-sex marriage in light of Obergefell v. Hodges and refreshed treatment of inheritance rights for cohabiting unmarried partners
- Updated and expanded coverage of wealth and income inequality
- Refreshed treatment, with updated case law, on undue influence
- Attention to new case law and statutory developments in will execution and reformation of wills for mistake
- Revised and clarified coverage of revocable trusts and other nonprobate transfers and the difficult relationship of state wealth transfer law with federal pension law
- Updated treatment of trust fiduciary law, including new case law and statutory developments on directed trusts, waiver of fiduciary duties, and trust investment law
- Revised treatment of creditor rights to beneficial interests in trust, with attention to choice-of-law rules and growing statutory recognition of self-settled asset protection trusts
- ASIN : B071JMFB47
- Publisher : Wolters Kluwer; 10th edition (5 June 2017)
- Language : English
- File size : 152945 KB
- Simultaneous device usage : Up to 4 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 1056 pages
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 13 November 2019
Reviewed in the United States on 7 August 2020