Windek RCP_AL1E_1902 Digital Tyre Inflator
|Price:||₹ 1,805.00 FREE Delivery. Details|
|You Save:||₹ 194.00 (10%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Comes with powerful compressor ; Type: Compact Air Pumps ; Material: Plastic ; Display Type: LCD ; Auto Shut Off: Yes ; Grip Type: Soft
- Prevent over inflation: Auto shut off when reaching the desired tyre pressure
- Built-in storage, compact for ease of carrying and storage
- Stable quality, easy usage, fast inflating ensures safety and convenience during emergencies
- Time saving as compared to mechanical pump, diversity in appearance
- Digital tyre inflators
|Are you a business? Get GST invoice and bulk discounts|
Frequently bought together
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Get 5% up to Rs. 1000 Instant Discount on Axis Bank Credit EMI transactions and 10% up to Rs. 1500 Instant discount on Axis Bank Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Voltage-DC 12V, max current and it, 10A, max pressure-300PSI, cable length-2950 mm, hose length-470 mm, dimensions-185 x 77 x 176 mm, net weight-0.85kgs. Digital tyre inflator.
From the manufacturer
Digital Tyre Inflator by Windek - Pump up that flattened tyre in no time
A digital tyre inflator lets you inflate your flattened tyres inflated in no time and with minimal effort. It is not easy to find a mechanic in the middle of the road when your car suddenly breaks down. This tyre inflator from Windek has been built to save you instantly during such unpredictable events. It comes in a small, compact design along with a digital panel to display the pressure of the air inflow. Its user friendly functions mean that one does not need any specialized help to re-inflate a tyre.
The digital tyre inflator comes with a powerful compressor. This increases its efficiency and makes for fast inflation.
The digital inflator comes with an auto-shut off feature. It detects when the maximum limit has reached, thereby preventing over-inflation.
Digitally inflating a flattened tyre is convenient is a number of ways. Its saves time by letting you inflate the tyre quickly thanks to its powerful compression system.
The inflator comes with a digital panel that displays the pressure of the air inflow while inflation. It helps you to easily read the digits and conveniently keep a track of the pressure.
Small, compact design
This kind of digital inflator is something very essential for long drives. Keeping such requirements in mind, it has been made with a small, compact design for ease of transport and portability.
This inflator from Windek comes with a very sturdy construction. This increases its service life, and lets you use the device in a very rugged manner.
Amazon's ChoiceCustomers also viewed these Amazon's Choice items
Review this product
1,585 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
2)Now its being more than 1 month, I use this inflator every alternate days, as my tyres are too week.
3) As described in ad, this is auto shut off, digital meter, size is compact & weight is less
4) overall it was good buy interms of function & offer price I got, hope this inflator wofks for 5 years.
- 30 psi to 34 psi took 5 sec i was surprised to see. May gauge reading not accurate.
- Wire length is sufficient to reach all tyres.
- little heat up.
- Sound is managable.
- nozzle should be little more strong.
Users please follow the steps as mentioned in manual.
While fitting the nozzle, be quick so that less air leak. Also, fit nozzle tight.
For better power, make car engine on.
Make sure, the cigarette charging point is fitted tightly.
Always switched off the device before pluging in or out and before fitting nozzle in and out.
So, at first trial, this device was wow. lets see how long this will go.
I checked on Gas Station and I found reading was accurate as shown in this tyre inflator.
Next I tried on a flat puncture motorcycle tyre. So, from 3psi to 22psi it took nearly 14 sec. I was surprised, it's very fast.
M happy with the product.
I used it two times
Once when i bought it , then it wS nt working
Now yesterday when i started the product it was mot working again
It means the product is of poor quality..kindly get it replaced asap
- Highly accurate, verified it with manual pressure gauge on multiple occasions
- Low on noise levels when compared to some other brands in the range of below Rs 2500
- Compact and excellent power cord length
- End tip (one that you plug in tyre valve) is of rotating plastic cap. It is very flimsy and while taking it off l, you loose some pressure. So whatever pressure you want to fill just add 0.5 psi extra to it. (This takes away 0.5 stars from raring but Amazon does not have 4.5 rating so kept it at 4)
- Pressure reset between two tyres is not an instant process. You have to go through 3 flashes for motor to kick in. But this is not a biggie.
You can fill all 5 tyres in one session (read some review that says you need to wait for a few mins to fill next tyre, but that's not the case).
The compact size and reliability makes it a must have product in your car.
1.compact in size
2.infalte fully deflated tire within 5mins
3.easy to use
4.adequate length of wire
5.added advantage of flash light and red light .
1.noisy and lot of vibration
2.machine do stand still while inflating.have to hold it to be still.