Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹30.00 Delivery charge Details
91% positive over last 12 months
+ ₹50.00 Delivery charge
52% positive over last 12 months
Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet or computer – no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle for Web.
Using your mobile phone camera, scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Follow the Author
Winners Don't Whine and Whiners Don't Win: A Book about Good Sportsmanship Paperback – Picture Book, 6 July 2016
Paperback, Picture Book
Save Extra with 3 offers
10 days Replacement
|Replacement Reason||Replacement Period||Replacement Policy|
| Physical Damage, |
Wrong and Missing Item
|10 days from delivery||Replacement|
Enhance your purchase
Special offers and product promotions
- 10% Instant Discount up to INR 500 on J&K Bank Card Transactions. Minimum purchase value INR 2000 Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to INR 250 on City Union Bank Mastercard Debit Card Transactions. Minimum purchase value INR 500 Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to INR 500 on IDBI Bank Card Trxns. Min purchase value INR 2000 Here's how
- 5% Instant Discount up to INR 250 on HSBC Cashback Card Credit Card Transactions. Minimum purchase value INR 1000 Here's how
- No cost EMI available on select cards. Please check 'EMI options' above for more details. Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Just when I pride myself (an elementary school counselor for 30+ years) on owning and sharing EVERY Julia Cook book with my students, she writes yet another superb book that no counselor, parent, teacher, caregiver, coach, etc. can be without! This wonderful book is for everyone helping children acquire a sense of intrinsic motivation and develop better ways to act.
Sydney Horton Sauer, M.S.
This is a comprehensive social story about flexibility and sensitivity. It helped my autistic son who would find it hard to tolerate not winning. What helped the most is the ditty winners don't whine and whiners never win. It's catchy and can easily be recollected in daily situations to recollect the lessons of the book.
About the Author
- Publisher : Natl Center for Youth Issues (6 July 2016)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 32 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1937870413
- ISBN-13 : 978-1937870416
- Reading age : 7 - 11 years
- Item Weight : 90.7 g
- Dimensions : 22.23 x 0.64 x 20.32 cm
- Best Sellers Rank: #432,194 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #10,810 in Family & Relationships
- #21,757 in Education (Books)
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Top reviews from other countries
But It’s kind of hard to catch up the story. I had to explain to my son what’s going on and I had used my son when I read. As a parent of child with on spectrum, I get it and want him to learn and get this skill tho.
I am just not fan of focusing “correcting bad behaviors “. That’s it.