Wonder Kids: 100 Children Who Grew Up to Be Champions of Change Paperback – 30 April 2019
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Bank Offer (3): 10% Instant discount with AU Bank Debit Cards Here's how
- 10% Cashback on ICICI Bank American Express Credit Card EMI Here's how
- Get 5% up to Rs. 1500 Instant Discount on HSBC Credit Card EMI transactions Here's how
- Cashback (3): Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid only for select customers on App. Click here to check eligibility Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who read this book also read
About the Author
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
- Item Weight : 225 g
- Paperback : 208 pages
- ISBN-10 : 938832207X
- ISBN-13 : 978-9388322072
- Dimensions : 20 x 14 x 4 cm
- Publisher : Hachette India (30 April 2019)
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #14,729 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This book provides a brief piece on 100 renowned people around the World. The amazing idea behind this book: Bill Gates, C. V. Raman, Coco Chanel, Kalpana Chawla, Nelson Mandela, Marie Curie, Verghese Kurein, Mother Teresa and many other great personalities from different fields and backgrounds were children once. Their journey started with a dream, a curiosity set them on their paths, an incident shaped their outlook, a spark led to such great achievements...
It is an inspirational book for both children and adults. The compact life stories with accompanying illustrations demonstrates how a small step led to a huge difference in the World later! I recommend this quick and light read to all the readers looking for one! You won't be disappointed.
If this review helped you in any way, do press the HELPFUL button below!