- Reading level: 6 - 8 years
- Poster: 1 pages
- Publisher: Dreamland Publications; school college and university world map edition (2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9788184511215
- ISBN-13: 978-8184511215
- ASIN: 8184511213
- Product Dimensions: 74 x 51 x 0.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 1,461 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #82 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 82.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 75.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 60.00 Delivery charge
World Map Poster – 2019
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Prime Savings For Prime Members: 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum purchase of Rs. 5,000 with SBI Credit cards and Credit Card EMIs Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Save more on book combosThis book is part of a collection. Unlock additional offers by shopping for the complete collection Shop now
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
1,461 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only thing I didn't like is
1. I got this product for 88 & now it's price is 82! 😒
2. The delivery guy was not ready to give me 12/- back when I gave him 100/- note. He kept saying it's 100/- when it's clearly written in the in-voice and also the sheet he was carrying that it's 88/- ! 😡
1.map is laminated
2.nicely printed with very clear marking.
3.it was packed as it is , without any rolling or folding.
I bought the India one too,it's even nicer
Laminated, that means it is not going to tear apart.
You can easily locate major airports, sea routes, rivers, country capital and international boundaries in the map.
An essential tool in the UPSC journey or you may get it to enhance your knowledge also.
Definitely worth buying!