Worst Day of My Life Ever!: My Story of Listening and Following Instructions . or Not! (Best Me I Can Be) Paperback – Picture Book, 15 September 2011
Paperback, Picture Book
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Bank Offer: 10% Instant discount with AU Bank Debit Cards Here's how
- Cashback (3): Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid only for select customers on App. Click here to check eligibility Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Listening to others, following directions, making good choices. These are some pretty important lessons for children to learn and a tall order for a book to teach. Author Julia Cook has found a way to present them in a light-hearted manner that parents felt was going to impact their child's social interactions. There is no sense of blame or "I told you so" lessons. In fact the book was seen as empowering and offering a successful approach at illustrating the effects of decision making to small children. There are great parenting tips in the back of the book which include practical techniques for teaching your child to make eye contact when they are talking to someone and even how playing Simon Says can be truly valuable. The book itself features beautiful illustrations that are both bright and colorful. --The National Parenting Center
From the Back Cover
Author Julia Cook's new book shows RJ as well as all K-6 readers the steps to the fundamental social skills of listening and following instructions. When RJ learns to use these skills the right way, he has the best day of his life!
This book is the first in the BEST ME I CAN BE series to teach children social skills that can make home life happier and school more successful. The book includes tips for parents and educators on how to effectively teach listening and following instructions skills to kids.
2011 Winner of The National Parenting Center Seal of Approval and the MOM's Choice Awards Honoring Excellence.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
- Paperback : 32 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1934490202
- ISBN-13 : 978-1934490204
- Item Weight : 113 g
- Dimensions : 22.81 x 0.25 x 22.81 cm
- Publisher : Boys Town Press; 1st edition (15 September 2011)
- Reading level : 4 - 8 years
- Language: : English
Best Sellers Rank:
#261,138 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #444 in Elementary Education
- #4,060 in Children's Family, Personal & Social Issues (Books)
- #12,519 in Education (Books)
- Customer Reviews: