- Paperback: 336 pages
- Publisher: Harper Perennial; 30th edition (5 April 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780060891541
- ISBN-13: 978-0060891541
- ASIN: 0060891548
- Product Dimensions: 1.9 x 13.5 x 20.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 57 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #3,089 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 80.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 90.00 Delivery charge
On Writing Wel: The Classic Guide to Writing Nonfiction (On Writing Well) Paperback – 9 May 2006
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (2): Get 5% up to Rs. 1000 Instant Discount on Axis Bank Credit EMI transactions and 10% up to Rs. 1500 Instant discount on Axis Bank Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
“On Writing Well belongs on any shelf of serious reference works for writers.” (New York Times)
“Not since The Elements of Style has there been a guide to writing as well presented and readable as this one. A love and respect for the language is evident on every page.” (Library Journal)
About the Author
William Zinsser is a writer, editor and teacher. He began his career on the New York Herald Tribune and has since written regularly for leading magazines. During the 1970s he was master of Branford College at Yale. His 17 books, ranging from baseball to music to American travel, include the influential Writing to Learn and Writing About Your Life. He teaches at the New School in New York.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
57 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I wonder what the publishers were thinking!
After reading the chapter on clutter, I stated editing the book itself.
This shows how effective the book is in it's intended mission: to put it another way- effective.