|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Care Instructions: Machine Wash/Hand Wash Only - Do not Bleech
- Material: 100% cotton night dress, with and stylish prints
- XOYA night wear for women cotton combo contains 2 night dress of same size as mention in picture
- Breathable cotton : XOYA night dress for women stylish made from soft and breathable cotton fabric
- Short length : the length of this nightdress is 34-37 inch based on size
- Size guide - small : 34-36 , medium : 36-38 , large : 38-40 , x-large : 40-42 and 2x-large :42-44 bust size ( Nighty is 3-4 inch more the recomendded bust size)
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
XOYA Women Short Cotton Night dress for Women - This item contains Pack of 2 Nighty for women made from soft Cotton, as soft cotton is necessary for night wear because we use it for sleeping.
- Package Dimensions : 38 x 24.1 x 3.8 cm; 340 Grams
- Date First Available : 26 August 2020
- Manufacturer : Geet Lifestyle
- ASIN : B08GP27CMX
- Item part number : NWXO001BKPH_S
- Department : Women
- Manufacturer : Geet Lifestyle, Geet Liftstyle
- Item Weight : 340 g
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #135 in Clothing & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing & Accessories)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The stitching is very bad. One nighty is longer than other. The inseams are so pathetically done. Neck is so short that one feels claustrophobic. Neck should have been a bit deeper. A nighty is a sleepwear. It has to be mosttttt comfortable. Since its just 330/- per piece, one feels ‘never mind, its inexpensive’...
I guarantee its durablity is extremely low.
By Richa Arora on 12 September 2020
By Nehal on 9 November 2020
By ShopTanu on 5 December 2020
By Hiral Dedhia on 2 December 2020
By Satyam Patel on 21 December 2020