|Manufacturer||Redplum Pvt. Ltd.|
|Net Quantity||1.0 gram|
|Package Dimensions||8.8 x 7.2 x 7 cm; 390 Grams|
|Ingredients||Pure, Natural and Finest A++ Grade Kashmiri Kesar|
|Country of Origin||India|
YOGAFY - Saffron 1g | Pure, Natural and Finest A++ Grade Kashmiri Kesar / Long Saffron Threads | 1 Gram | Finest Organic Farms of Pampore, Kashmir
- NATURAL ANTIOXIDANT :- Saffron is natural antioxidant which provides various Health benefits both to men and women. An excellent source for fair glowing radiant skin. A perfect choice for pregnant women.
- PROTECTION AGAINST COLD :- Saffron is a stimulant tonic and very effective to treat cold and fever; saffron mixed in milk and applied over the forehead quickly relieves cold.
- CULINARY TREASURE :- Saffron is an excellent replacement for synthetic food additives. This culinary treasure has to be used and especially in the winter months. It is used in making dessert,cookies , to marrinade fish, biryanis etc.
- GOOD FOR SKIN :- Saffron contains many vitamins and antioxidants that are beneficial to the skin. It is anti-inflammatory and soothes skin.
- MINES OF VITAMINS :- Apart from having a unique colour, and flavour, saffron is rich in vitamins like vitamin A, folic acid, riboflavin, niacin, and vitamin-C--all crucial elements for optimum health.
Frequently bought together
Save Extra with 2 offers
- Cashback (3): Get 25% back up to ₹150 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid only for select customers on App. Click here to check eligibility Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Pure, Natural and Finest A++ Grade Kashmiri Kesar
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
YOGAFY SAFFRON | Pure, Natural and Finest A++ Grade Kashmiri Kesar | 1g
Saffron is a plant. The dried stigmas (thread-like parts of the flower) are used to make saffron spice. It can take 75,000 saffron blossoms to produce a single pound of saffron spice. Saffron is largely cultivated and harvested by hand. Due to the amount of labor involved in harvesting, saffron is considered one of the world's most expensive spices.