- Reading level: 15.00+ years
- Paperback: 288 pages
- Publisher: Human Kinetics Publishers; 2nd edition edition (28 October 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1450400248
- ISBN-13: 978-1450400244
- Product Dimensions: 17.5 x 1.3 x 25.1 cm
- Customer Reviews: 1,229 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,314 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Yoga Anatomy Paperback – 28 October 2011
Save Extra with 4 offers
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Cashback: Get ₹50 cashback as Amazon Pay Balance on paying with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid once per customer on 1st ever Amazon Pay UPI transaction on Mobile App Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (4): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
About the Author
From the Publisher
Mahamudra combines axial extension, a twisting action, and all three bandhas.
The Premier Publisher for Sports & Fitness.
- Science-based programs
- Authoritative authors
- Full-color images
- Popular anatomy series has sold over 3.1 million copies
The Best-Selling Anatomy Guide for Yoga
Now updated, expanded, and better than ever.
- More full-color anatomical illustrations and in-depth information
- More more asanas and vinyasas
See Inside Every Yoga Pose to Develop a Better Understanding of Each Movement
- Eka Pada Rajakapotasana: One-Legged royal pigeon pose
- Parivrtta Baddha Parsvakonasana: Revolved side angle pose
- Apanasana: Apana pose, wind release pose
- Utthita Parsvakonasana: Extended side angle pose
Over 600,000 Copies Sold
The best-selling anatomy guide features full-color anatomical illustrations and in-depth information to improve your yoga practice.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The quality of Print and colour in the book makes the different.
This is my second purchase of the same book for gifting, in my initial purchase i got latest one which is far better in quality, and in volume of the book it less thicker.
(Photo: left (older version)is the one i got, right (recent version)is the one i purchased before )
When they sell in Amazon, they put photo of recent edition, in actual they send us the older version.
This is not nice.
Although i find this book very useful for understanding the right muscle which should be used as per different yoga postures.
A very useful tool for intermediate/advanced yoga practitioners, as well as yoga teachers.
This is not a guide book to learn asanas.
Also at times it is a bit sketchy, there is very little explanation to connect the pictures and the write-up.
Top international reviews
The second part of the book is more interesting as it shows which organs and parts of the body are being used in typical yoga poses so this was more useful and interesting to read.
Very easy to understand what muscle groups are being used in what way in different
A must have if your teaching or planning On teaching