Yonex GR 303 SN Aluminium Badminton Racquet
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Product 1: Grip Size : G3 (3.5 Inches)| Weight : U (95 - 99.9 grams)
- Product 1: Color : Black | Head Shape : Isometric
- Product 1: Strung Type : Strung
- Product 1: Flexibility : Stiff
- Product 2: Material: Blend
- Product 2: In-Box Contents: 2 Shuttle
- Product 2: Skirt material: Nylon
- Product 2: Design: Precision designed for accurate flight performance
- Grip Size : G3 (3.5 Inches)| Weight : U (95 - 99.9 grams)
- Color : Black | Head Shape : Isometric
- Strung Type : Strung
- Flexibility : Stiff
- Material : Aluminum
- Playing Level : Intermediate
- In-Box Contents : 1 Badminton Racquet With head Cover
- Material: Blend
- In-Box Contents: 2 Shuttle
- Skirt material: Nylon
- Design: Precision designed for accurate flight performance
- Speed: Slow
- Package contains - 12 shuttlecocks (2 cans)
Bestsellers in Bodybuilding & Weightlifting
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Yonex GR 303 SN Aluminium Badminton Racquet, G3-U (Black)
Yonex achieves precise control over our badminton racquet functions at the molecular badminton racket GR 303 SN.
Yonex Mavis 200i Aluminum Blend Shuttlecock Combo, Set of 2
Yonex bestsellers set perfect for beginners and intermediate players of badminton, the Yonex badminton racquet features an aluminium frame, making it lightweight and convenient to play with. It also features a low torsion steel shaft that enhances its strength. Since it is lightweight, weighing only 90 grams, this badminton racquet from Yonex will enable you to play for a longer period of time without feeling exhausted. Durable and damage resistant frame brand: Yonex intended for: Beginners and intermediate level players damage resistant.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The quality of the product is purely good. Best bat for beginners. Lightweight and strong. Strings are tight and very good at play.
I bought it for my wife and i myself play with it to push the limits and it's awesome.
I liked the black and purple saina Nehwal edition the color looks classy!
The ONLY PROBLEM i have faced is the GRIP! It's seriously bad and started tearing fragments by fragments. Else it would have been a very good bat for a beginners especially at this price range.
In case you are planning to play 3-5 times a week with your friends where you will end up playing a little aggressive then better get something more reliable and expensive. That's what I learnt.